Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crayola box is very week in grays... I guess one might call it charcoal... on a grayscale, it is about 80%. But I do love the Borsalino neutral metallics, which I think got it right most of the time.

s13.JPG

Another heckofa hat day!

A heckofa Homburg, Alan. Gorgeous, wonderful find. I'm going to start closely following the obits to find hats like that!

Well, in the spirit of this fantastic Homburg Hullaballoo, my Dobbs. Not real old, but it fits!

tommyK

One Too Many
Greg-Love the new cap, is that one of those with the pleated back?
Alan-beautiful new "lead"Borso
HatsRme-Fantastic grey Homburg, gotta get one of those

View attachment 18887
Sporting the new (to me) Stratoliner again. Much cleaned up from yesturday

GregNYC

One Too Many
Tommy, yes, darts and pleats too. That was part of what appealed to me. I'll do some more photos for the Cap Faction later on this eve.....

Gorgeous Stratoliner!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tommyK

One Too Many
Joao those big Countries are fantastic. You must be an imposing sight coming up the street!

Harv, the Mallory is wonderful! Thin ribbons go with everything, casual or formal.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Hit and run by me too, have to get to work....

This arrived in the same box from Damian - this time a vintage, apparently by "Fashion Deluxe." Damian did a great job re-blocking it. The brim is made of a stiff material that creases rather than bends. A previous owner seems to have creased it in strategic places, sort of like we used to do with our fatigue caps in the Army.

View attachment 18917

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB