Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Russell

New in Town
Here is a picture of an Akubra Cattleman (and mom) in Doha.
10622856_10152785690181974_8276166289840850455_n.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many
Outstanding hats today!
View attachment 19709
vintage Tom Eggleston. Flawless hat from a custom hatter who was at 602 Union St. Seattle.
Have no idea how old it is, I got it from a fellow Lounger months ago. I've been neglecting it, it's time it saw some noggin time.

tommyK

One Too Many
bowlerman I'm so jealous! I wanted one of those Deckard's.
The day I went to order one is the day he announced his source (Beaver Brand I think) went out of business

I am happy to be home and to find that my Japanese maple still has its crimson leaves on. There are many great pictures here to catch up on. Charlie, I like you all the time, but even more with your flash turned off. ;) Great photos.

Had a very interesting time in Tucson - will post a few pictures in the Fedoras Afield thread.

110314_1.jpg

110314_2.jpg

Stetson clear nut today. I must be clearly nuts, cause I have a lot of these.

Bad Co

One of the Regulars
I am happy to be home and to find that my Japanese maple still has its crimson leaves on. There are many great pictures here to catch up on. Charlie, I like you all the time, but even more with your flash turned off. ;) Great photos.

Had a very interesting time in Tucson - will post a few pictures in the Fedoras Afield thread.

110314_1.jpg

110314_2.jpg

Stetson clear nut today. I must be clearly nuts, cause I have a lot of these.

If I may, Sir I have admired your Photos since 2008 Excellent !! Class Act

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Love your nuts Alan!

Thank you all for the comments on that old Stetson.

Today I started with this black Stagecoach
20141103.jpg

And ended with this Resistol Panda.
20141103b.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
bowlerman I'm so jealous! I wanted one of those Deckard's.
The day I went to order one is the day he announced his source (Beaver Brand I think) went out of business

Thanks for the comments. Tommyk, I got this one "aftermarket" on an online auction from some of the folks that were selling the old beaver brand stock. I recognized this right away, and though cagney isn't stamped, Deckard's label is.
The dimensions and blocking are great, and though the felt isn't first rate, the ribbon really is, and it has softened up its hand after some heavy rains.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Lovin' your Dragon Lady, Greg! Every hat will look great with that jacket...

Alan your black beauty of yesterday was just that... Beauty-FULL! I thank you and fully agree with your comment regarding my frequent use of flash... It's just too easy, but I DO look better when very dimly lit.

Steve that midnight blue is a super sumptuous looking lid, sir!

Joao I always like the fuzzy teddy. Good choice!

Super photo, Metro! Excellent look/lid!!

After yesterday's discussion about Mr. Depp, I kept my Borsalino out for the day... in available light!

Please disregard the copy of "The Terror of Tiny Town" on the 2nd photo bookshelf to my left. It was a gift... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Terror_of_Tiny_Town

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL