Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4xxxx Stetson Open Road
8f9e441ad77b2b9dc603f8eab00273e3.jpg

¡Salud! a Los amigos y familia muertos

GregNYC

One Too Many
I can't remember a Sunday with so many great hats and creative photos, gents! Wonderful!

Today, just a baseball cap under an athletic hoodie today for my hike. I'm wondering whether a lined flat cap instead of the BB would be warmer. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g.durand

One Too Many
I can't remember a Sunday with so many great hats and creative photos, gents! Wonderful!

Greg--I couldn't agree more. What variety today.

Dale--that's a great shot, looks like you were having a good time! Pretty darned nice hat, too.

Thanks to everyone for the comments on the Vita-Felt yesterday.

I wore the Resistol Dalworth 10X this morning.
IMG_4506_zps6bd9f77e.jpg

IMG_32641_zpsc6f81879.jpg

Nice one Michael! Thanks for the bird's eye view and the compliment on the O.R.
I just realized you can't see the top, it still has the cattleman's crease.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Durand Resistol Dalworth 10X +1
Greg the Roche 100x is really interesting. I belevie it is a Signes (Spanish producer of excellent hats under various trademarks)
hatsRme good combination with some reserve on the necktie :rolleyes: Lee Gold label is outstanding.
Good day and complimets to all the others Monday hated men.
It is, here east Italy, the first day of real fall. Grey sky with fast clouds and some tiny rain. I wear the autumn colours
View attachment 19670
This is a brown Tirard
View attachment 19671
Unlined a moderatly soft with standard proportions for a UE fedora
View attachment 19672
The weather man says there will be rain for the next three or four days and I'm ready
View attachment 19673
Good Monday to everyone

GregNYC

One Too Many
Daniele, nice autumn color combo! Yes, Roche is selling to the religious community, and through at leas one large retailer in the U.S. They may do private labeling, though I'm not sure the other companies that bear their labels...

Charlie, I like that color-challenged Lee Gold Label. You have it hooked up in a fascinating way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hatsRme good combination with some reserve on the necktie :rolleyes: Good Monday to everyone

Some reserve?!!! lol :nod: That is the most kind comment this tie has received, thank you, Daniele!! My wife is NOT so kind when I wear "controversial" ties, but that's her job... The reason I toned down the color is that this tie is actually brighter orange than it appears here. Your hat today has a very nice warm look; almost like a heathered finish. I like it!

Thanks for the shout out, Greg. You have been rockin' the caps lately, sir. Today's 100x is sublime, perfectly paired with everything.

Very sharp look today, job! Nothing says style like black and white, err, bone! Great look!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL