Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Hi everyone! new member here. I already introduced my self in the proper area.
I have admired and followed each and everyone for a few month and have to say that every single day I'm more impressed with the selection of hats. Congratulations to all! Yesterday Royal stetson around the house , Knox premier for Dr. Appointment and today at work Stetson sovereing (gray) all from the 50's.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Welcome, Trevi! Three very nice hats and in great condition! You wear them wellI I was a new member in August, and I can tell you you're in the best of company here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Welcome, Trevi! Three very nice hats and in great condition! You wear them wellI I was a new member in August, and I can tell you you're in the best of company here!
Thanks Greg! I know I am in good company here! By the way ,big fan of yours, love your panama optimo from a few months ago, it's a fine hat!

Last edited:

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Thanks vintage68 , yes they multiply quick! I have like 20 and a few more on the way.....and all in a 6 weeks period :D

Working outside - very old cloth hat.

110814_1.jpg

110814_2.jpg

A few leaves stayed put on the Japanese maple... happy for that.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Today a two hats day again.

First this Resistol 20X buckskin Diamond Horseshoe
20141108.jpg

Then this Resistol Stagecoach John Galt refurbished for me (sorry for the bad picture, it was a cloudy rainy day).
20141108b.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great photo, Dale. Looks like you are having a fun weekend!

I switched up to a Stetson 25 to go get stuff for dinner, this afternoon.

smugshot_3729848-L.jpg

LarryK

New in Town
Today on this gray, dank morning, my new Retro Sport darted herringbone cap. Given a tune-up and leather sweat by Johnnie.

3c0a49e7d67368454677a3b80ce05d11.jpg

Hey Greg- When are you going to stop in the store and see me ? I have some
fantastic new Rolex books for you ! Regards my friend ! LarryK

GregNYC

One Too Many
David, what a luscious 25!

Joao, I like what looks to be the flat crown on the Stagecoach!

Harv, what a wonderful photo! Your dad looks like a natural-born hat wearer! Runs in the family!

Larry my friend! Long time no see! The hat looks goo on you. Stetson? Nice to see you here. I will come by this week!

Thanks Trevi! I have a Hemingway fedora Panama coming too from Brent. I hope it gets here before my Hawaii trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Elliott

New in Town
dh66 and AnA--nice brim-up displays, guys.

dh--a road trip! Happy to see you're taking one. I remember those old, unique motels in the south. I have another road trip in the works for the near future. The planning is focussed on the hats I want to take. :confused:

Started the weekend with the Whippet.
IMG_4524_zps577b15e7.jpg

Another fantastic hat G! Nice.

I don't see you running. What is your jacket?

6e33cec7ddf5a80517e8418348f57b59.jpg

Ohhh!! Should've listened to Joao!

Harv, Gear-guy, Charlie, GregNYC, G.D., DJH, Perry, and Joao of course, thanks for the comments.
I celebrated my birthday this weekend with a quick weekend road trip to see a little Americana. The wig-wam hotel was built and has been in continuous operation since 1937. So there's the story, Harv, and the pic of your dad and you is great. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Charlie...yes I did. And Joao, it's a schott perfecto.
cbba27df38511ec286a282200f1da945.jpg

Here's a better pic

Welcome Trevi007 - great hats! Can't wait to see more.

Gromulus

Practically Family
Today a two hats day again.

First this Resistol 20X buckskin Diamond Horseshoe
20141108.jpg

Then this Resistol Stagecoach John Galt refurbished for me (sorry for the bad picture, it was a cloudy rainy day).
20141108b.jpg

The Resistols are very nice but the beard steals the show. Makes me want to grow mine out longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot