Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black and Tan today, with undertones of white and pink. An old bossy Stetson that I purchased from our friend Justin.

011315.jpg

tommyK

One Too Many
Hello fellow psychopaths! (I'm sure you all saw this dopey study about men who take selfies)

Daniele that barbisio is just the ticket for the cold weather we're having here in the States

View attachment 22722
Stetson Sovereign Twenty

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Tommy or Terry, WHERE is that article/study? I need to know how severely afflicted I really am.... and if there's help!

EDIT: Found it, and was shocked to see that the work was done at Ohio State, where (I thought) we have some level of influence, don't we, TERRY or ALAN, or other buckeye buddies?!

Moreover, the lead person in the study is only an ASSISTANT Prof., obviously focused on furtherance of his own career endeavors, and not so much on the accuracy of his assertions. I personally know a respected mental health professional who has successfully published several books on various aspects of the human condition. Successful means he sold a LOT of books, and made himself famous on national talk shows, etc. He told me that the secret to his success is to pick a topic or behavior that affects lots and lots of people. Then you'll get more attention, sell more books. Another form of narcissism! That makes sense?

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Tommy or Terry, WHERE is that article/study? I need to know how severely afflicted I really am.... and if there's help!

EDIT: Found it, and was shocked to see that the work was done at Ohio State, where (I thought) we have some level of influence, don't we, TERRY or ALAN, or other buckeye buddies?!

Moreover, the lead person in the study is only an ASSISTANT Prof., obviously focused on furtherance of his own career endeavors, and not so much on the accuracy of his assertions. I personally know a respected mental health professional who has successfully published several books on various aspects of the human condition. Successful means he sold a LOT of books, and made himself famous on national talk shows, etc. He told me that the secret to his success is to pick a topic or behavior that affects lots and lots of people. Then you'll get more attention, sell more books. Another form of narcissism! That makes sense?

Ha! Good one, Charlie. Basically, he's an Assisstant Professor with too much time on his hands and with nothing constructive to do. He scored a couple of paragraphs in an article, and now his 15 minutes are fading away while I work on snapping another selfie to post here on the Lounge.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Wore the Stetson Chatham out in a heavy snowfall today to classes, and I'm pleased that there was no running of the color. I've read that there's some Stetsons from the line that the color bled when wet because of the nature of using powdered dyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko