Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Oops, I'm way off from a Whippet this morning! 8-dart flat cap from Barry Simonds....

138240d8d43cfb639b951e73daf4bf55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
CRM Sand
Sorry for the lack of detail on the hat. It's hard to shoot it brim up and still show the ribbon and crown.
IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
I'm a fedora guy myself Joao, but the Tom Mix always gets top marks in my book.:eusa_clap
Coming from a fedora guy, it's a big compliment. :D Thank you!!

Glad you left it alone. It's a great looking hat!

I really like the Stetson 4x buffalo, too. Great brim!
I thought the same, so I keep it and started to buy more brown hats, being the chocolate Big Country the top one :D
That buffalo is a +4" brim! I wish the crown was a bit taller but it feels very comfortable to wear.

Joao, now THAT is one awesome hat. Looks great on you as well.
Thank you!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day fellows. The snowy, cool, cloudy day and the recent thread about Stetson's new Stratoliner offering prompted me to select my fedora for this morning. I wore a VS Stratoliner inspired clone (dove felt and charcoal ribbon).

i-QGrVqL8-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Just returning home from paradise. Will share some photos in the Afield thread, but here are a couple taken by Sophie during our travels around town and in the countryside. Wore the Disney Gadabout on my head and packed an old depression era cap and Tilley for adventure. The last photo is from this morning - my new Stetson nutria feather weight. A heavy weight might have been a better choice?!

adSB.jpg

winepanorama.jpg

mediterranean.jpg

012115.jpg

A sweet side note... waiting for our fog delayed flight from Bob Hope airport, a nice chap stopped to say how much he liked my Gadabout. Then he asked if I was Alan from the Fedora Lounge. He went on his way quickly and I believe he is a reader rather than a poster. But it was great fun to make that connection and Donna just about plotzed at the wacky serendipity of the Fedora Lounge.

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
S-4-C, Charlie, Miamibruno, Greg, hatguy, (your werewolf looks great in a cap), casechopper, tommyK, Eric, Perry, alan, Wonderful collection, guys. I really like the lids, especially the thin ribbons. I'd love to have a Strat one of these days.

On this chilly evening from Central Ohio, it's an Open Road for me...this is about as close as I've been able to get to a Strat...

OR_B_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick