Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Ups sorry for so many posts.

Today a 2 hat day!
In the morning this grizzly furry brown 5X Stetson. Can't compete with Alan's Clear Nutria but it's very nice also.
20150225.jpg

In the afternoon this 30X Stetson that had the sweatband glued and I fix it by sew it back.
20150225b.jpg

Meanwhile I went to the grocery store and found this
reese.jpg

Worst thing I could find! :D

Alan, Thanks! We both went back in time today. Your Stetson Clear Nutria is fantastic Velour!

Bruno, Thanks! I think you are on another level as hat wearer. Great hat - clothing combo!

Perry, Thanks! I think at the time it would be called a Mode Hut in German which is fashion hat. Super Stetson Premiere! Also great clothing match and hat setup.

I can't keep up with this thread. Again great hats and caps!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the comments on the Luvvy Dovey VS guys.

DJH you lucked out in Philadelphia today. Dropping like a stone again tonight. Dove looks great.

Yes we were in luck. We had to drive from NH to bring some stuff for our daughter who's a student at Drexel. It was already getting cooler as we were leaving to drive north.

I was in Philly for a trade show last week too - not such nice weather then :)

I like your Black Cherry VS today.

Nice hats all day:

Steve the Wegoner is outstanding. Does it have a big brim and tall crown or is the camera angle making it appear so?

Alan - that Nutria is a beauty.

Last edited:
Lefty, Thanks!

David, Thanks! It think it's mostly the camera angle. The brim is about 2 3/4 inches and the crown about 5 3/4 inches open. By the way great Dove VS Adam Executive Style!

wcbrown

One of the Regulars
It's more like what I wore this past Sunday, this picture popped up on Facebook last night. My wife and I at a charity for the PGH food bank, wearing my Cappelleria Melegari "Last Man".

Attachments

• bill and marcy 2015 i.jpg
    bill and marcy 2015 i.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 105
Greg, another great cap! You have quite to collection. How about a shot of all your caps together? I'd like to see that!

S4C, all I have to say is :eusa_clap.

Greg(UK), that NW is fantastic. I love it!

wcbrown, nice photo. Great Last Man.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Joao – Your hats never cease to amaze me. And they look perfect on your head.

Alan – How would you compare nutria with beaver with rabbit? I’ve never even touched a nutria hat. Yours is a beauty.

Hato – Looks like everyone is going fuzzy. That Foxhound looks great on you. You have a way with brims.

NYC – Yes, that definitely qualifies as fuzzy! Donegal tweed. I’m trying to find myself a Donegal tweed 3 piece suit. Really.

Strapped – That’s a sharp hat. I really like the raw edge these days.

Ted – Where’s the Tommy Gun? What’s the color on that hat. It’s looking almost black cherry-ish. Nice.

WCBrown – That’s a GREAT picture. Those are some happy people.

My '40s J.C. Penney's Marathon with the funky brim binding.

Photo on 2-26-15 at 9.30 AM.jpg

Photo on 2-26-15 at 9.29 AM #3.jpg

Miamibruno

One Too Many
1mach1 - Ah, the classic. Love the brim movement. She looks fine. Love the taupe color on it as well.

Casechopper - That's a great hat for you. It must pretty cold there, too. Stay warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24