Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
This weekend same hat. FEPSA hat.
Saturday
20150530.jpg

Sunday.
20150531.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
A humble 'hats off' to all of you for the great hats of late and the wonderful comments!! :yo:

I finished the day yesterday with a new [to me] Knox boater. It's very similar to the Cavanagh; though, it has an outward taper that I really like. Since they're both similar (black ribbons), I plan on swapping the Knox black ribbon with a striped one. I always thought a boater would be an every so often kind of hat. However, it is proving to be a very fun summer hat! Alan had inspired me with his great collection of flat straws! :thumb:

a5424d1c-a46e-4e77-9be0-e9780e85c3ea.jpg

Delicious!!

c20116b3-6348-4db5-9f87-7fdc2d3b9aea.jpg

Mantis, very nice Tablelands!

Joao, I am glad that one is getting a lot of head time. It's awesome.

AnA, splendid Knox!!!!

Mark, a cap is perfect for travel. Looks good too.

Perry, beauty of a Borso. AWESOME tie!!!

Fruno, your wife has a great eye! Nice find.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
driving rain here today in NJ this morning so I put the Stetson Runabout to the test ..... just got back from some errands and she is soaked and hanging to dry right now

I know a couple of you were curious as to how a runabout would handle weather so I'll check back with you when she is dry

GregNYC

One Too Many
Perry, I was just talking about Mario Argento, Ennio Morricone and Serge Leone this weekend, so I really appreciate your Spaghetti Western!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24