Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
064e03e11c6ba85d627e9b40e3142be1.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
For Harv!! Same breezy-cool summer 8-dart cap from Barry. On the way to see the latest Pierce Brosnan thriller.

29d71cee65609f6fb96a3fd3d83842b1.jpg

2577bf8164acc7978f05f2552a87f0d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Knotten, AnA, Eric, Fruno, Greg, very nice display of hats guys. I like that cap, Greg.

We've had three thunderstorms roll in through here, and it looks a fourth is on its way. I hope all this rain is followed by some cooler temperatures here.

Today, between showers, I'm wearing a Stetson Nutria conversion...a gift from John Galt

Stet_Nut_01.jpg

Different angles of the hat
nutria_2_A.jpg

nutria_1_A.jpg

nutria_3_A.jpg

Nutria_Felt_05.jpg

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Angel Suarez & Hnos. vintage Panama Hat

Guys I posted this in the new hat area, but I'm soo exited that want to share my story with you here... Sorry

Look what I found gentlemen!
This is a very nostalgic piece for me. This is a Angel Suarez Panama Hat from San juan P.R. Being born and raised in Puerto Rico this hat bring a lot of memories. I remember walking in San Juan with my Dad (a hat guy himself) into this store that was in business since 1886 to the late 80's maybe early 90's . As a young Boy I was fascinated by how many different Panama hats and how beautiful they were, I remember saying in my mind ''one Day I will come to this store and buy one of this hats''. Sadly this store closed and I never had a chance to buy my hat..... But I was Lucky to find this jewel in eBay and in my size, the brim is a little bigger than what I like but glad I found it. This hats where hand made in Ecuador exclusively for the Suarez store. I don't know how old this hat is but is in like new condition and with the original box. Love my hat, and finally got it afther all this years, I'm a lucky guy!!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Trevi, thanks for sharing. I agree with GD, great story and a meaningful Panama!

Mike, nice to see you! Nice ensemble. Some of my favorite Ray-Bans!

Vmtrevino, the hat and guayabera go great together!

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Many thanks for your compliments, but as we say in my dialect "l'è solo en capel de paja"
Yes, Richard is a SunBody and as I wear it, I appreciate more and more, especially in the windy days.
Thanks, javadave61, moontheloon and bobroberts, he brims are in line with what is offered by the category straw hats with a touch of Mike at NW. The credit gors to him.
Today there is the revenge of the (wonderful) felts....and I have not yet decide the daily hat

javadave61

Practically Family
Thanks Dave. I appreciate the comment.

Predictable, or not. You still roll out some nice hats. I've been considering a Milan Strat. How wide is the brim on those?
2 1/2 is the official spec, though mine's a bit shorter But not much shorter. There's lots of curl and snap on the brim too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt