Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Fixed it for you. :D

Some of my best friends are drummers. ;)

Roger

nice!!!

... and for the record I do read :)

just so I don't get accused of thread hijacking .... a '40s Royal Deluxe on my head ... and a BGCD hanging on the hook behind me in my teaching studio
IMG_0035.jpg

MAny outstanding hats!
Two defining lids; Moon, THAT could be your signature hat. Sick, how perfect that one is!!

HistoryTeach, you have found YOUR PERFECT lid. Agree with Roger, really perfect for YOU.

javadave61

Practically Family
Giving the new Strat a meteorological stress test tonight at my son's game. Light steady rain all evening... just enough that they keep on playing. While it was wet, I slightly modified the modified cattleman's crease, just for HatsRme!

2015-06-25 19.35.02.jpg 2015-06-25 19.41.10.jpg

javadave61

Practically Family
You're THE MAN, Dave! That one looks great no matter how you bash it. Did the hat like it?
Once the hat comes out of the dryer, I'll let you know.

Just kidding!

It's holding up beautifully. I did take advantage of the opportunity to rebash it back to my teardrop. It's really much more convenient shaping a wet hat versus steam.

Trevi007

One of the Regulars
Vintage Dobbs Milan

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Life is Good... Vintage Dobbs Milan, my friend Jack and a good Cigar....
It doesn't get any better....
Not bad for a Thursday ...
Cheers my Friends!

sskim3

New in Town
7a30670bb1334a201ba1dee8c5d01389.jpg

Fitting to wear this hat in Miami for the weekend. Just landed.

Cuenca hat from panama bob

2e290dd1d189e3546e43654a4ca41f13.jpg

Rest of rig:
Uniqlo chambray shirt
Jpress pincord pants
Espadrilles
Jcrew weekender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Robert M, RJR, Charlie, Moontheloon, Rogerstg and some I certainly missed for the compliments for the ultralight Flechet of recent days.
I saw a parade of hats very beautiful and there is only spoiled for choice between: panamas, cuencas, buntal, milan, boater, caps (Greg the king) and some felts. Magnificient!
In my endless array of gray hats (unlined) for almost summer it is now on track with this Tirard 50s.
33mv9c2.jpg

I believe it will be the last day to wear a felt. They are announced for the next days African temperatures that reach 40 Celsius.
140b5nq.jpg

We will see, in the meantime let's enjoy the shade of the wisteria this pice of French hatters of the middle of last century.
1z1bsc4.jpg

Buona estate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy