Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Wow, the super straws are out in force today. Well done, gents.

Bob, welcome to the visual world, we knew you would pull it off, and with a couple of nice hats, to boot!

foxtrot, very nice overall look and welcome to the Lounge!

Cariduro24

New in Town
Sorry for posting twice today, but I had to do it! I could not stay away from my newest acquisition. Vintage Tesi Genuine Baku from Italy.

3eb9a4c2dae45ae931a6cef031e12c8d.jpg

9a13117fe9fe9e9f7e66513196c3daaf.jpg

[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Nice Stetson, Trevi!
I, too, went with straw today, as it has been hot and muggy here on the coast lately. Was a mistake, as halfway through my walk the wind picked up and twice I found myself chasing my friend Homero down the sidewalk. Luckily it didn't happen on either of the two high bridges I cross daily.
227aae974042d741e91ebede331d2d7e.jpg

With a pair of Costa Diego shades I found at the thrift store whilst treasure hunting today.

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
Cariduro and moe, more stellar additions to the straw parade.

moe--yes, this humidity we're having is unusual. I can't quite adjust to it although I was raised on the Gulf Coast.

Mantis--nice profile shot. I have an idea what may be in the jar, but what's the hat you're wearing? Is that Centennial Park in the background? I spent a nice summer afternoon there many years ago.

It's a little cooler today so I'm back to wearing a light weight felt.

This Borsalino Alessandria tends toward a cattleman's crease so I just allow it to do that.
IMG_6383_zpsxx9mm0y3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy