Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyK

One Too Many
Everybody is looking very well hatted this weekend!

Yesterday
f0d3ccf4-4c50-4da4-83e5-4fe023ad18aa_zpsybrwkhtq.jpg e7f52651-4094-4714-9d93-b250bec5f095_zpsynxhckvn.jpg
Royal Stetson mid to late 50's, I think

Today
da217852-7d7d-4523-a6e0-00105bce918d_zps7xvrpsus.jpg
Royal Stetson Stratoliner same time period as above

GregNYC

One Too Many
Just landed in Aruba, with a Capas "Seagrass Bogart." This is to be my sweaty sun-hat. It breathes well, more photos later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another shot of my Indy Stagecoach conversion...

A_Indy_TOD_2.jpg

Absolutely smashing job on the conversion, Terry! Might want to have those trousers patched, though. :rolleyes2:

Tommy those are two super standouts! The wide ribbon lid should be nominated as a Lounge Favorite.

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
Nice weekend showing everyone. Thanks to all who commented on the Marathon yesterday.

Enjoying a warm late afternoon in San Francisco, wearing the Kevin McAndrew Milan.
IMG_6574_zpswnnf6vmw.jpg

IMG_6570_zpspwq3onr3.jpg

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Absolutely smashing job on the conversion, Terry! Might want to have those trousers patched, though. :rolleyes2:

Ha! Yeah, those are my best pants! Gotta get those patched up! John Galt did the original conversion on the hat, though...but I messed with it so much, changing the crown to different creases and reworking the brim, that I had it all out of shape. I ended up having to do the reblocking, reworking the brim, and changing out the ribbon. I finally got the hat where I want it. I guess I better leave it alone, for now. :)

Last edited:

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
I'm waiting at Gare de Lyon, Paris to take the TGV, I had a great time in the capital, now time to go back home...

This is my VS coffee-tones

d507e7f78289625e90eff0ad802ddb5e.jpg

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Seems like it was a great hat weekend for everyone.

I grabbed my Stratoliner to help me stay dry from this morning's drizzle. I didn't envy the kids at the bus stops with their backwards ballcaps. At least my daughter has the sense to use an umbrella.

d8e2e9de67a5550ced6f2d24846c8a1a.jpg

Tommy, those Royals are amazing. The first one is pretty much everything I'd be looking for in a classic Stetson.
Terry, keep the pants just the way they are! :)
Dan, rockin' the handlebar and cap.
Speed, I agree w/ Dave, great color combo
Nice Panamas, Dave & Hat-O!
And of course, S4C, who doesn't love a nice Strat on a Monday morn?

I grabbed the rusty, trusty, D'Aquino Mk II for what promises to be another hot, hot, hot Ohio day.

IMG_1064.JPG IMG_1065.JPG

This is me, thinking about what the Mk III will look like...

foamy

A-List Customer
A great weekend of hats everyone. The best part of my morning commute is checking what you folks have been wearing. Very inspiring.

Yesterday was spent running about in this comfy linen Capa newsboy. Still getting used to this "selfie" business. Urgh. This morning it's back to 'ol faithful.

Attachments

• Cream flat.jpg
    Cream flat.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 110
More great lids over the weekend, and it's always better to add new posters.... BRING IT ON!

Hitting the 90's (F) here today. Toasty! Brought out a PHD Special Reserve, which was finished by Vince Corvelli of Bethesda, Maryland.
DSC00499.jpg DSC00500.jpg DSC00501.jpg DSC00503.jpg DSC00504.jpg

foamy

A-List Customer
More great lids over the weekend, and it's always better to add new posters.... BRING IT ON!

Hitting the 90's (F) here today. Toasty! Brought out a PHD Special Reserve, which was finished by Vince Corvelli of Bethesda, Maryland.
Love the top of that hat! It's very close to my ideal crown. The weave on that is real nice as well. Nice all-around. I like it. Digg'in all of the straws. Don't think I've seen one I didn't like that had a bit of brim on it.

Thanks, RJR. Just trying my hand at this. I do like an 8-panel with some flop. The cap artisans and and cap wearers on the board here, have me drooling.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot