Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday... top hat.

Stand up comedy at the theatre.

11900771_1032617840089903_1207434993_o.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good day folks. No aloha shirt day for me, but I am back wearing a fedora in todays cool upper 60'F temps in Minnesota.

The past couple of days I have worn a VS green moss fedora. It is the hat I get the most comments from folks I meet when I am out and about.

i-QR4GKsh-M.jpg

i-zMXHrwb-M.jpg

This morning I headed to a meeting in my vtg.Stetson Playboy. I love that they had a "fancy" colored ribbon on this gray felt. Excellent choice 60-70's years ago.

i-wdwK7Ss-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Perry, I do tend to color match the outside environment. I enjoyed seeing your themed shirt and fedora this morning. Your clients surely must enjoy the theme. An attitude change is good.

Best, Eric -

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey everyone!
I can see why you get lots of compliments on that one, SBG. You can add mine to the list.:)
Today is warm and mostly sunny, a calm breeze, just a straw kind of day. My Homero Ortega gets the job done.

016145d7a59c683da21de0dccc389564.jpg

Have a great day!

g.durand

One Too Many
This morning I headed to a meeting in my vtg.Stetson Playboy. I love that they had a "fancy" colored ribbon on this gray felt. Excellent choice 60-70's years ago.

i-wdwK7Ss-M.jpg

Here's another example of a Playboy with a "fancy" ribbon. The ribbon on this almond-colored version has hints of the felt color but fades to a light rose. I'm guessing this one was made sometime in the late '40s or thereabouts.

IMG_6604_zpszmrzs3cz.jpg

IMG_6602_zps9eakejnu.jpg

Super fantastic Friday, friends!
Eric you have floated an idea for a new thread; "Which of your hats gets the most comments?" Thanks for the concept!

Bob (Roberts, of course) that CD is da bomb, m'boy!! You do look very extinguished today!

Thought I'd wear a Black Sheep "Watcher" in pecan, w/ hand stitched brim binding. We have new speed limit signs around the pond. Seems loony...
DSC00619.jpg DSC00620.jpg DSC00622.jpg DSC00616.jpg DSC00606.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Super fantastic Friday, friends!
Eric you have floated an idea for a new thread; "Which of your hats gets the most comments?" Thanks for the concept!

Bob (Roberts, of course) that CD is da bomb, m'boy!! You do look very extinguished today!

Thought I'd wear a Black Sheep "Watcher" in pecan, w/ hand stitched brim binding. We have new speed limit signs around the pond. Seems loony...
View attachment 34441 View attachment 34442 View attachment 34443 View attachment 34444 View attachment 34445

Thank you Charlie. And the Fed don't look to bad either! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran