Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Have to head out accompanying my wife shopping. A warm Filson and (charcoal beaver felt) M.C. Gannon fedora will be my afternoon comfort.

i-3T7fgQ7-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

About an hour to the down beat at Dave Griecos record release party .
... I have the 1966 Gretsch Round Badge and the Gannon custom... I'm in good company

9b3be0c4c54c5174290963f0458994e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moon, just pulled up "Rootin for the Bull." I like it. Sweet success, dude. Pulling for you.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
So many nice hats. Everyone looks great. I was up early again this morning and it was cold! Wearing my 7X Quality Bradford again today. Did some reworking on the crown and brim...

Bradford_7_X_Quality_2_RC.jpg

Before he was Han Solo and before he was Indiana Jones, he was Bob Falfa in American Graffitti...'55 Chevy vs. '32 Ford Coupe. "Do You Wanna Dance"

GHT

I'll Lock Up
My lady, the maker of those shirts, has another string to her bow, well she has more than one but this one is that of vintage hairstylist, and as I'm always putting my mug in the frame, I thought that for once she can take centre stage. A couple of months ago we were at a wartime event called: "And over here!" A reference to oversexed, overpaid etcetera. She found an oversized US naval officer's cap and made herself a uniform to go with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran