Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Serge – Nice hat. What is it? Your wife looks grumpier than you J and Esther, kudos on the hat. Wonderful.

Stratcat – Love those colors. Very sharp.

Panadora – Funky ribbon. Nice.

El Zipster – That hat is perfect. I think the brim cut went very well indeed.

Strapped – Great hat. Great tie. You certainly know how to bring on the cheer.

Trench – Looking warm.

Fruno – Classic!

Hato – Sharp. Like the narrow ribbon with the high crown.

Safety – Just gorgeous.

Case – Such a nice hat. Love the color.

Mm – That hat looks so good on you. Love the swoop on that hat. Sharp.

For me, with inspiration from Alan’s gorgeous long hairs in the Side by Side thread, my ‘30s Borsalino long hair.

Photo on 12-3-15 at 9.20 AM.jpg Photo on 12-3-15 at 9.20 AM #2.jpg Photo on 12-3-15 at 9.20 AM #3.jpg

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Wow! Usually I can sneak in here and post before everybody else, but I come in and you guys are already bringing it!

Stratcat- with that lid, it doesn't matter how many you have. That's a stunner. I assume the ribbon is after-market?

Panadora - Great hat,great look, great background

S4C - Nice Strat, nice Christmas tie

Trenchfriend - Sleeeek!

Zipster - nice!

Serge - do you ride your bike with a fedora on? Your wife looks great, if grumpy!

Catching up from yesterday (Whipstitch Wednesday?), I don't think I'd seen that one on you before, Bob. Esther, another +1 for your shot - great look, great composition. Harv, my jaw's still on the floor.

Dunlap Superior Quality for me today, keeping me warm after our first bit of snow last night.

View attachment 39785 View attachment 39786
Dunlap..."Where the Hat Meets the Head." I've worn the "Whipstitch Wednesday" (Lol!) Biltmore before. You just never noticed...

stratcat

One of the Regulars
Fantastic hats today everyone.
Wow! Usually I can sneak in here and post before everybody else, but I come in and you guys are already bringing it!

Stratcat- with that lid, it doesn't matter how many you have. That's a stunner. I assume the ribbon is after-market?

Panadora - Great hat,great look, great background

S4C - Nice Strat, nice Christmas tie

Trenchfriend - Sleeeek!

Zipster - nice!

Serge - do you ride your bike with a fedora on? Your wife looks great, if grumpy!

Catching up from yesterday (Whipstitch Wednesday?), I don't think I'd seen that one on you before, Bob. Esther, another +1 for your shot - great look, great composition. Harv, my jaw's still on the floor.

Dunlap Superior Quality for me today, keeping me warm after our first bit of snow last night.

View attachment 39785 View attachment 39786
Thanks Fruno, yes I changed the ribbon I myself, really pleased with it as it was my first go.
I thought the burgundy was a nice contrast to the black. I'd seen a pic on here of a hat that someone else had done in a similar colour and thought I'd borrow the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR