Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyK

One Too Many
Happy Birthday, Daniele!
966dbfaa6b42ecd7b761cb216ed8340f.jpg

Harv, this Dobbs is an absolute stunner! I remember you wearing this at Christmas time. Vintage perfection! I've got one similar, I think you've inspired me to wear it

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Hmmm, welcome to the 21st century. [emoji1]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9515 met Tapatalk

Thanks, Serge! Against all odds, I've managed to keep the old phone for ten (10) years. It's 2G technology, which is actually capable of working further distance than 3G or 4G (my primary reason for hanging on). Moreover, it's also more secure, which is important when you have as many people after you as I do... :eek: ;) A recent tech article spoke of many highly successful people (such as Warren Buffet, etc.) who still use these phones for these and other reasons. The article did NOT mention me, however.

That Blue Smoke, well... it just smokes! The colors are extraordinary. NICE!!!!!

Thank you kindly, Matt. I can only hope to have as nice a collection of vintage as you, but I like my customs, too!! About this specific (Blue Smoke) hat, I like to say that's how I convinced my wife I needed it; I blew smoke...

I like your new avatar, too!

Happy Birthday, Daniele!
966dbfaa6b42ecd7b761cb216ed8340f.jpg

Harv, this Dobbs is an absolute stunner! I remember you wearing this at Christmas time. Vintage perfection! I've got one similar, I think you've inspired me to wear it
Thanks Tommy! When this one came up for sale a while back, I thought of yours, and that made pulling the trigger very easy.

Lotsahats

One Too Many
You guys are killing it today--so many great hats!

I picked up this Borsalino from Dinerman; he dates it--being far better at such things than I am--to the 20s.

IMG_3993.JPG

it's a shame that he has to sell some of his collection, because this hat is gorgeous. Check out the stamping on this sweatband. It's embossed deeply as you can see.

IMG_3974.JPG
IMG_3979.JPG

Too bad it's my punim that goes under it--it rather detracts from the beautiful hat!

IMG_3988.JPG

A

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You guys are killing it today--so many great hats!

I picked up this Borsalino from Dinerman; he dates it--being far better at such things than I am--to the 20s.

IMG_3993.JPG

it's a shame that he has to sell some of his collection, because this hat is gorgeous. Check out the stamping on this sweatband. It's embossed deeply as you can see.

IMG_3974.JPG
IMG_3979.JPG

Too bad it's my punim that goes under it--it rather detracts from the beautiful hat!

IMG_3988.JPG

A

Spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner