Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
944160e589e909deffffef5a14853f6c.jpg

Can't seem to take this custom from our own Cane Rod Maker off. Even lazing around the house.

beautiful

don't take it off

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You guys are killing it today--so many great hats!

I picked up this Borsalino from Dinerman; he dates it--being far better at such things than I am--to the 20s.

IMG_3993.JPG

it's a shame that he has to sell some of his collection, because this hat is gorgeous. Check out the stamping on this sweatband. It's embossed deeply as you can see.

IMG_3974.JPG
IMG_3979.JPG

Too bad it's my punim that goes under it--it rather detracts from the beautiful hat!

IMG_3988.JPG

A
It is a beauty for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are killing it today--so many great hats!

I picked up this Borsalino from Dinerman; he dates it--being far better at such things than I am--to the 20s.

IMG_3993.JPG

it's a shame that he has to sell some of his collection, because this hat is gorgeous. Check out the stamping on this sweatband. It's embossed deeply as you can see. Too bad it's my punim that goes under it--it rather detracts from the beautiful hat!

IMG_3988.JPG

A

Damn... it fits. I don't think anyone can date it reliably, but pre-WWII makes it a very special find. Congratulations!

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Damn... it fits. I don't think anyone can date it reliably, but pre-WWII makes it a very special find. Congratulations!

Ha--but you're right in that it fits more like a large 7 1/8. I have to keep my hair quite short and take off the beanie in order to keep it on. Dating, shmating--it's a fun hat!

A

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Well, another hat prompted by a Lounger's pics. Matt is beginning to convince me that a Homburg isn't just for more formal attire.

This Dobbs has the nicest felt of any of the hats I own, and I'm glad that ofcoursemyhorse sold it to me. It's just a beautiful hat. The liner is pristine, but the brim binding has a few rubbed spots, which are the ONLY issues with the hat. This one always gets positive comments.

05b25b11b0ef130a1ddcf207f9732862.jpg
7c27aedc111e5ce3b9ef1fc6196d2f4d.jpg
a738b734ba012a320a1a061fe12a3c7c.jpg
fede5015113fd07ec1b6fc0bc7282060.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails