Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2075rami

One of the Regulars
As usual, it has been a great sampling of fantastic noggin covers here today, gentlemen! Tonight for "work" (Lol!) I'm wearing my Canadian Biltmore Golden Pheasant Velour. Have a wonderful evening, everyone!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454640196.423604.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454640264.890582.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454640327.074568.jpg

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Love both hats, David! I missed them last night. Still not used to you posting in the evening. When you lived back east you were one of the first ones to post in this thread each morning! Let's go grab a beer the next time I'm in Fort Worth. Looks like you are taking to living there quite well.

Thanks, Rick; I'm very much enjoying being here in Texas. At the moment, I'm not having much time for early morning posting - maybe when it starts getting lighter in the mornings again :)

On the way to meet my wife in Sundance Square this evening - Stetson 7XCB Open Road, one of my favorite hats.

smugshot_9581795-L.jpg

There have been some great hats the last few days.

Moon, Sam, Rusty - good news on the new babies guys!

g.durand

One Too Many
Rick, I just ordersd an Akubra RM Williams from Australian Gear in the dark brown. Very similar to a CD, but it is precreased. No big deal. They had been out of stock for a long time, but I just got word earlier in the week that new orders will be shipping out sometime this month.

Harv, I had to have one, too. Mine's coming from Hats by the Hundred, shipped yesterday and should be here Monday. I'll probably re-block it and re-flange if necessary. I really wanted a dark brown CD-style Akubra.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Hückel Weilheim, probably late 1950s. This is a gift from Daniele that I received at his studio in Verona. Really fantastic felt + finish! Thanks!

24822951875_7cb726ec31_c.jpg

24796713126_fe51581e16_c.jpg
I'm proud to have improved the wonderful German-Austrian Steve hats collection ;)
He deserve this gift for his will to show everyday a fundamental part of the EU hatters with a display of hats that, most of the time, are astounding!
Wear it with proudness!

inge

New in Town
awsome tie/ hat combo. you pull it off !
This has been a great week for hats and birth announcements! My psltry collection of hats pales in comparison to many of the great examples shown every day on this thread.

Wearing my Worth & Worth conversion to a Playboy clone by John Galt.

e9cade873f1afa5c8fc2ce09edef9fd4.jpg
7878dc957b0515a3971fe4f65da7ac5d.jpg
5bd59719d5ce8ac4640877672422823c.jpg

Bolero

A-List Customer
We are lucky enough to have tickets for a special pre-view showing of the new British film Dad's Army.There's a gang of us going all dressed up in the period, but unfortunately I don't have a Home Guard uniform, so my wife and I are dressing up 1940's civilian vintage. Sorry there's no time for a photo, (she's doing her make-up and you can't rush perfection, or so I'm told,) so best not ask her to pose. However, we will be wearing the same outfits that we wore on a previous occasion and posted the photo here. So, apologies for the re-run, but you wouldn't want to be the cause of a domestic, would you? Here we are, the hat is my lovely Stetson Sovereign. Keep an eye on the Cinema thread, I'll post a précis when I get a moment.
View attachment 43649

Love the Look of you and the MRS, that hat is killer for sure, the Shoes say it all...

Bolero

A-List Customer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran