Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today arrived my vintage Ramenzoni homburg. Ramenzoni was a brazilian hat factory that ended its activities in 1971. The brand Ramenzoni was acqurided by another brazilian hat maker, Chapéus Vicente Cury (Chapéus Cury) that continued to produce some model with that name. This homburg is a pre 1971. They are very rare to find. Unfortunately I couldn't find any information about the actual production year. It's in very good condition, my number (57) and fits perfect. :D View attachment 50325

A very sharp and unusual brim curl... thanks for the great photo.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
A very sharp and unusual brim curl... thanks for the great photo.
Tks, Alan!

Another pics of the homburg:
20160523_162831.jpg
IMG_20160523_150821.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Found this old Lee "Edgelee" for 15 bucks. It's seen better days, it was badly crushed, the ribbon had a fold in it, it's missing the liner and the wind trolly, but no holes! Which is the most important thing. It's a work in progress, steaming water resistant hats can get futile.
View attachment 50353

Another great look, bud. You encourage me to put on a suit and start dressing well again. Almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran