Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonero

Practically Family
Wallaroo "Palmer"

I don't see this company mentioned on this site. A friend turned me onto it. Great straw weaves for roughly $40/50. Can't go wrong with the quality.

They include a shoe lace contraption on the hat band which allows you to size the hat to your exact measurements....nice.

I have never worn a hat with such a large brim before.

STINGY ? HECK NO !

Photo on 8-17-16 at 2.59 PM.jpg
Photo on 8-17-16 at 3.01 PM.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Banana yellow hard hat, suits you Joao. Where I work it's a very male dominant place, we too have to wear a hard hat, mine's white. Despite the almost totally male presence, the bad language and the heavy industrial presence of the place, there's a lady who drives a 40 ton truck. She is very much a lady too, doesn't try to be one of lads. You would love her hard hat. Not your colour though:
It was inside an access tunnel and to be used for 10 minutes... who cares about the color. ;)
But there was green, white and yellow ones. No pink for the ladies there.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
And it is amazing that some bacteria actually live there and that the Rio Tinto Mining Co. Is still in business...
They said the water is undrinkable but good for the skin. I don't have skin problems nor I want to have any.
Those mines are no longer owned by Rio Tinto Mining Co. Atalaya Mining plc owns them and seems to started operating them again.

TheManInTheHat

One of the Regulars

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Since I lost all my hair, the expression "too hot for a hat" lost all its meaning ;(

And for those who still have their's , think of the tops of your feet sunburned X 100 ! Just an observation . And since Hats became uncool Skin Cancer , totally uncool ! I never cared about cool except being too cool in winter and wanting some cool in summer . GREAT LIDS EVERYONE !!!

Great Picture Roger ! And love that Grand baby , they are So Grand , and Cute , too . Nice Hat !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW