Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wojtek

Familiar Face
I found this picture of my grandmother and grandfather from the early 1950's, when nearly all men were wearing hats or flat caps in the streets :)

image.jpeg

Knotten

Practically Family
Wearing my NW Hats today. I had Mike make this three years ago, when I was young in hat-wearing and convinced I needed a 2 1/4-inch brim. If it were today, I would have had him make the proportions a bit more generous. Still, it remains one of my favorite hats. It also was the first open crown I bashed myself.

20160906_142056612_iOS.jpg

20160906_142102883_iOS.jpg

20160906_184823000_iOS.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Wearing my NW Hats today. I had Mike make this three years ago, when I was young in hat-wearing and convinced I needed a 2 1/4-inch brim. If it were today, I would have had him make the proportions a bit more generous. Still, it remains one of my favorite hats. It also was the first open crown I bashed myself.

View attachment 56205

View attachment 56206

View attachment 56208

Is that brown? It's hard to tell on my computer screen. The hat fits you well!

View attachment 56205

View attachment 56206

View attachment 56208

That is a beautiful hat, man. Great work on the crease!

EstherWeis

Vendor

Knotten

Practically Family
Is that brown? It's hard to tell on my computer screen. The hat fits you well!

Thanks! Yes, it's a dark brown with a black ribbon.

That is a beautiful hat, man. Great work on the crease!

Thanks! The beaver felt on this one was easy to work with. It was a good hat for my first open crown - gave me the confidence to tackle the stiffer ones that came my way later.

That's a great color!

Thank you!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Very nice display of hats, everyone. I'm definitely envious. It's back to work for me tomorrow. Next month, though, I'm officially semi retired and I'll only be working part time. Looking forward to that. One of the benefits of being a senior citizen, that, and free coffee from McDonalds. Wearing my Stetson Nutria conversion today for a little dress up...

Nutria_Gangster_B_W.jpg

A_My_Nutria_02.jpg

A_My_Nutria_01.jpg

My personal favorite film noir movie, "Out Of The Past", with Robert Mitchum, Jane Greer, and Kirk Douglas

Very nice display of hats, everyone. I'm definitely envious. It's back to work for me tomorrow. Next month, though, I'm officially semi retired and I'll only be working part time. Looking forward to that. One of the benefits of being a senior citizen, that, and free coffee from McDonalds. Wearing my Stetson Nutria conversion today for a little dress up...

Nutria_Gangster_B_W.jpg

A_My_Nutria_02.jpg

A_My_Nutria_01.jpg

My personal favorite film noir movie, "Out Of The Past", with Robert Mitchum, Jane Greer, and Kirk Douglas

I bet you're happy to be semi-retired, but may I say you certainly do not look like a senior citizen Terry.

RJR

Nutria_Gangster_B_W.jpg

A_My_Nutria_02.jpg

A_My_Nutria_01.jpg

How'd you get a better deal than I did,TJ?My senior coffee at McDs is .63.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

Nutria_Gangster_B_W.jpg

A_My_Nutria_02.jpg

A_My_Nutria_01.jpg

Free Coffee? I am going to have to grab us some of that! We LOVE free here...a lot!

EstherWeis

Vendor

Nutria_Gangster_B_W.jpg

A_My_Nutria_02.jpg

A_My_Nutria_01.jpg

Look at you all dressed up.
Great to see you my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo