Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Projected 85F degrees here today so I have another opportunity to wear the Wormser Milan. I've been wearing Hawaiian shirts on Fridays for about 8 years now, what with the "casual Friday" policy at work and all. Also, the local radio station plays the song , "Aloha Friday" every Friday morning and it gets me in the mood.

Sooooooooo..... Wormser Milan with a new Hawaiian shirt for me.

Projected 85F degrees here today so I have another opportunity to wear the Wormser Milan. I've been wearing Hawaiian shirts on Fridays for about 8 years now, what with the "casual Friday" policy at work and all. Also, the local radio station plays the song , "Aloha Friday" every Friday morning and it gets me in the mood.

Sooooooooo..... Wormser Milan with a new Hawaiian shirt for me.
Sounds great Fed. I make everyday Aloha day in the summer.:cool:

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
c5bef73b457e8ece257b677ad9054bdf.jpg

Royal Stetso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another nice hat/shirt combo hatophile. Just as a matter of interest, do you have more hats or more Hawaiian shirts? I'm pretty sure it's shirts with me, though if I add in caps then it's headwear hands down.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner