Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Balmoral in Heaven

8 Snakes Mezcal, that's a darn good spirit

30a26490fbd9e0263756fe0adedd6120.jpg
8574a5c7f51efa45075c8737fb0ee597.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Floyd Fedora by Country Gentlemen. Hats.com for $55.

At first I was put off by the shape of the crown. It sits really high up for such a stingy brim but after reshaping the brim upwards a little I came to like it. Not bad quality either for the price.

The main thing that attracted me to this model was the triple/overlap of the grosgrain ribbon. I think Borsalino has hats where it is done 3 times over as well. It adds an elegant touch to the design IMO.

Definitely a guido look for me which is where I tend to lean anyway :)

View attachment 56367 View attachment 56368 View attachment 56369 View attachment 56370
Hat shades and the Italo/American look works for you. Great shades. Are those the Tom Fords?

Sonero

Practically Family
Balmoral in Heaven

Sorry to sidetrack .....BUT

Curious to know if this is the top of the line Mezcal in your opinion ? I greatly appreciate a fine tequila and mezcal when appropriate.

By the way in Tijuana we have the Tequila Expo every year where small companies get to highlight their craft.

Me pone bien grifo !

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Duly noted & added to my buy list. Thanks Chamuco!
Hey Jack ,

This is good sH@:!#/t, really, I am a 100% Tequila guy but there are a couple of Mezcales that hit my brain, this is one of those, sweet, easy to drink, no petroleum taste at, all like cheap mezcal, lots of wet soil taste and guava.

Darn this is so good. Hard to come by even here. This is made from Tobalá wild agave, addictive as hell my friend.

My kind of mezcal, great swith sour Limon Rey and worm salt.

Have a great evening

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Sorry to sidetrack .....BUT

Curious to know if this is the top of the line Mezcal in your opinion ? I greatly appreciate a fine tequila and mezcal when appropriate.

By the way in Tijuana we have the Tequila Expo every year where small companies get to highlight their craft.

Me pone bien grifo !
Hey Sonero check my response to Hurricane Jack.

Try 7 leguas blanco...real Tequila

Hey Jack ,

This is good sH@:!#/t, really, I am a 100% Tequila guy but there are a couple of Mezcales that hit my brain, this is one of those, sweet, easy to drink, no petroleum taste at, all like cheap mezcal, lots of wet soil taste and guava.

Darn this is so good. Hard to come by even here. This is made from Tobalá wild agave, addictive as hell my friend.

Have a great evening

It may not be convenient to find. I think I told you I can get 7 Leguas out of Denver so I plan on adding it to the next mixed case I ship out of there. Maybe they have 8 Snakes too? If not I'll have you put together a shipment & we'll meet in Brownsville some morning at 2:00 AM!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
It may not be convenient to find. I think I told you I can get 7 Leguas out of Denver so I plan on adding it to the next mixed case I ship out of there. Maybe they have 8 Snakes too? If not I'll have you put together a shipment & we'll meet in Brownsville some morning at 2:00 AM!
You bet Bro !!!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Balmoral in Heaven

Hey Jack ,

Have a great evening

I have to ask , What happens when you eat the worm ? I heard , but would like you hear from an expert . (You need a Sign : WARNING ! No Open Flames within 20 Feet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner