Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Thanks to everyone for all the likes yesterday.Can a Macaw be loud....yes.I don't know if anything can scream as loud as a Macaw.But mine doesn't scream much because I don't reinforce it.I only give her attention when she talks.Although she is a watch bird...if someone walks in our yard she will scream and let us know.

Very cool. There's a place here inSan Diego that deals in watch parrots. They scream if you get injured or if there is an intruder. My boys def scream if there's something in the backyard but they aren't specifically trained to discern an opossum from an intruder.

My fiance and I often joke around about how ruthlessly effective a large bird would be at physically protecting the home. There is nothing more terrifying than a loose flight parrot that doesn't like you.

Mm25

One Too Many
Very cool. There's a place here inSan Diego that deals in watch parrots. They scream if you get injured or if there is an intruder. My boys def scream if there's something in the backyard but they aren't specifically trained to discern an opossum from an intruder.

My fiance and I often joke around about how ruthlessly effective a large bird would be at physically protecting the home. There is nothing more terrifying than a loose flight parrot that doesn't like you.
Hah,
As a falconer, I mostly agree.
But I'd rather face a parrot than a ticked off Redtail Hawk!

Knotten

Practically Family
Fruno, my guess is the butler did it.
We're in the (yikes!) 40s today with rain. That calls for an overcoat and a Fed IV.

ce96e138b6f26500927f524efec1f7b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
It's been raining all morning. I'm itching to get out on the bicycle. I think I'll be trialing the Resistol Norm Thompson model.
P1200534 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1200533 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I"m liking the way this hat feels on the head a lot. The brim is stiff and the crown is butter soft.
P1200532 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Lots of good hats here today and no doubt lots more to come.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner