Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Love the contrast stitching on that beauty. Truly a SUPERB hat.

* Goes with the new Cazals I recommended that you not buy ! :)
Ha! Thx Sonero. Didnt want to put xpensive lenses in those fakes. $50 if you want em. Lol. Gonna see an optician Wed (whose a Cazal dealer) to see if these new ones are the real deal.

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I hope @Chamuco Rodolfo sees that , and goes , its a Beauty Jeff ! Jr. looks like he's digging it ! Cheeseburger ! Playing to the camera ! Another performer , I hope he's musically inclined , too . Hey Jeff , did you see Hurricane Jack's Post of the pic he found of you puffing a Corn Cob and playing your guitar in a bathrobe ? Cool !

I didn't see hurricane jack's post but I remember that pic from about the first year I got into hats! My son may not even have been born then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I didn't see hurricane jack's post but I remember that pic from about the first year I got into hats! My son may not even have been born then.

I'll see if I can find it . I think the sever update zapped the search thing . Its only been within a couple of weeks Max . And I think it was on here .

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Bowlerman -- Is this you? I just found this surfin'. Great picture & great Sepia tone! Congratulations if it is you!

2nt8ui8.jpg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Yep sure is! Heh, photo taken two houses ago, has to be about 9-10 years ago now, wearing my woolie Bat Masterson bowler from Knudsen Hats (golden gate western wear).

@Hurricane Jack will be glad to see this , we knew it was you , but ... . Nice Tomatoes , too . Didn't Mike Moore send you a Bowler , too , from Buckaroo Hatters ?

CNYC

New in Town
Ha! Thx Sonero. Didnt want to put xpensive lenses in those fakes. $50 if you want em. Lol. Gonna see an optician Wed (whose a Cazal dealer) to see if these new ones are the real deal.
Please let me know. I am not convinced that store front we discussed is legit. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran