Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ND1SU

New in Town
Yesterday was the debut of my last new felt, a light gray bowler.

grayBowler.jpg

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I know Esther . Been thinking about it . I think its @Dlaniger , elegant business executive look , elegant crease , well put together . It dresses up well , very versatile .

Makes me want to go to Philly and get a Cheese Steak , but I'd ask Dlaniger where , or which to go to . Ha ! Everyone there has their Favorite .

Most of the local shops make pretty good cheese steaks. It's a staple food around here. I try to stay away from them, but it's hard to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will third (or fourth, fifth, whatever) Dlaniger's CD. That's a fantastic look on that thing. Good job!

Harv, Perry, Fabio, ND1SU, lookin' good!

Esther...

Picture5.png

Sorry. Sometimes I can't help myself. Love ya Esther and I'm glad you're back to your old, goofy self.

Today, another rainy day. Resistol San Antonio

Picture4.jpg

Yup. You can tell I had a sleepless night...
But after today - a week off to sleep in. TGIF.

blueAZNmonkey

One Too Many
Vintage Melton & Co. topper for the great opening of the "VAI DiIZER SIM?" wedding fair, yesterday.
View attachment 57487

Great topper. What brands are your bow tie and shirt?? I love the height of the shirt collar which appears to be attached? In America, attached wing collars are normally way, way too short. And the thickness of that bow tie! Amazing.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Another great display of lids today. Haven't seen one yet I wouldn't wear. Temps in the 70's and humidity in the 30's, I don't think I could be more comfortable unless I was in the back seat of a Dodge Dart with the seat upside down and the springs exposed. Thanks to all for the recent likes and comments. Means a lot.

Cavanagh 100
View attachment 57465 View attachment 57466
I love your hats. I love your pictures. Please tell me about those classy boots!

Thanks everyone for the recent comments and likes.

You NEVER cease to amaze, Greg. THAT is a special hat!!

Charlie that's quite a compliment coming from one so amazing as yourself. Love your hats and posts.

That is a special hat, Greg. Wear it in good health!

Thanks, Harv. That Borso you're wearing today is one fine looking hat.

I love this! I really should give it a go.
Then again I've been saying it for a while and never do...
Looks amazing on you.

Esther, glad you're back and feeling well enough to be goofy. With your skills, I have no doubt you can pull it off. Thanks for the compliment.

I love your hats. I love your pictures. Please tell me about those classy boots!

Thanks, Fed. You've posted up some great hats and shirts yourself. I've been an avid cowboy boot collector for several years collecting vintage and custom made boots. In fact, I joined this site because of the cowboy boot thread. What a mistake. I've sold off some of my lesser worn boots to buy hats and the hat collection is beginning to rival the boot collection if not surpass it. Yesterday's boots are a smooth ostrich made by Jesse Bogle, a Phoenix, AZ bootmaker who retired in 1997 and died in 2003. I'm fortunate enough to have three pairs of his boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda