Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaDoc

New in Town
Hey all!
A windy one today. A snug stubby Stetson Twenty Five should stay on.

8f0c2ddc210f54f9e01298808d1c530b.jpg
139b937216496c9e457c007638b91ecd.jpg
5bae4c2139d051e80fceb241b7e7c50e.jpg

Have a great day!
Perfect looking outfit, I must say!

Well, I'm kicking myself over and over and over. Opened up some glue and it squirted all over. And wouldn't you know it, I got some on my hat. Not even rushing to clean it off did the trick. Anyone have any tricks to covering up catastrophes like this?
View attachment 58933
What kind of glue? I would think that something like Elmers would just pop right off once it has dried. Something with more chemicals or Gorilla Glue, not so much. If it soaks into the felt, that would also bad as it come off it might take valuable felt with it. 2 cents, no charge.

EstherWeis

Vendor
This is a home run Esther !!!! Great pic !!! Gorgeous look !!

What happened to your hand?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Thank you Rodolfo.
I got lipstick on it... Don't ask me how.

Lovely hat you're wearing.

I'm enjoying all the posts, and particularly, Esther-- your dainty elegance--- HAHAHA :D

Thanks for the likes and comments on my Optimo variations this week. It's been a whirlwind of successes and failures, but Moptimoe was a good travel companion.

Back from travels, and though I'm really becoming attached to the Optimo, it was refreshing to mix it up today with a Borsalino Marque Grande Luxe, replete with the recently-debated "fingermarks" in the dents, and an uber-comfy unreeded sweatband:

Jep, dainty :D
Thank you though Jeff.

Nice hat! Lovely color.
And it looks like you like to mix up the glasses/contacts as well.

Wesslyn

Practically Family
What kind of glue? I would think that something like Elmers would just pop right off once it has dried. Something with more chemicals or Gorilla Glue, not so much. If it soaks into the felt, that would also bad as it come off it might take valuable felt with it. 2 cents, no charge.
Unfortunately it was super glue. Got some on my nose. It was literally skin off my nose.

Well, I'm kicking myself over and over and over. Opened up some glue and it squirted all over. And wouldn't you know it, I got some on my hat. Not even rushing to clean it off did the trick. Anyone have any tricks to covering up catastrophes like this?
View attachment 58933

Unfortunately it was super glue. Got some on my nose. It was literally skin off my nose.

You might want to try a small amount of nail polish remover but it could damage the felt (color and / or structure).

http://www.supergluecorp.com/?q=removingsuperglue.html

EstherWeis

Vendor
That is my favorite of yours, E.
Great color and proportions.
You broke the mold with that one!
Thanks!
It's a close call between 3 hats, impossible to choose.
You wait, the one I'm working will be more up your street. :)

That is a great hat Esther. Love the color play between the felt and the trimmings.

Michael
My favourite dresser is back!

Thank you very much Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy