Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very happy new year to all!

010617_1.jpg

010617_2.jpg
That is one special furbaby Alan! I assume it is quite old?

Hey folks!
Expecting a whole lot of rain this weekend, so out I go to stock up on essentials.
Wearing this old G.B. Borsalino fu Lazzaro &C. while I do.

a1f6f2c6581298b6745ba7caa033815c.jpg
793f54ab823a9e5f91940b6476f71adc.jpg
2a04fe1a9204357b5f293311771c1678.jpg

Have a great day!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.

Rain...that's cute!:) We are getting an inch of ICE on top of our frozen tundra! I'm hunkering down with some schnapps and my hats. I still love that Borso!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
@EstherWeis... Thank you for asking, Esty!
As of yesterday I am out of the sling during the day, and able to drive again! WOO HOO!! (Unless it gets achy or tired, then it's back on.)
So, still another 4 weeks sleeping with a sling on, in a recliner. A thrill-a-minute adventure, hoping to get 4 good hours of sleep each night.
The scraping sound heard almost constantly around here lately is my butt, dragging on the floor. But this WILL pass. It's all good!
Hang in there, Hats. I've been sleeping in the recliner too... I can't stay too long in one position because of this back issue so I trade between bedroom, couch and recliner. Ah, this too shall pass...

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I'm up at 4 this morning, doing stretching exercises for the neck, back, torso, etc. Grabbed my Cuenca just for something light on my head. If we head out for more supplies before the coming freezing rain, followed by snow, I'll be grabbing the Borsalino to keep my pate warm and dry.

I can't keep up with all the great hats, caps and posts. One thing's sure, though, the fantastic peeps on the FL never fail to impress.

i-r32HJTP-L.jpg

i-fsSnSL3-L.jpg

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Better weather than yesterday, but still wintery. Gala Forest Deerstalker
P1220873 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Made in Galashiels Scotland
P1220872 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Is everyone planning a super day? Personally I'm just shooting for so-so.
1-7-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I'm going to bake up some biscuits later and have them with some sausage gravy. That might move the day rating up to excellent.

Let's have a hat show?

Michael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I'm up at 4 this morning, doing stretching exercises for the neck, back, torso, etc. Grabbed my Cuenca just for something light on my head. If we head out for more supplies before the coming freezing rain, followed by snow, I'll be grabbing the Borsalino to keep my pate warm and dry.

I can't keep up with all the great hats, caps and posts. One thing's sure, though, the fantastic peeps on the FL never fail to impress.

i-r32HJTP-L.jpg

i-fsSnSL3-L.jpg
Good choices, but you might want to take a crash helmet in case the derp starts early. Hope your back is improving with the exercises.

Michael

Miklo

New in Town

i-r32HJTP-L.jpg

i-fsSnSL3-L.jpg
I live in the Sacramento area and it will be raining all day , fur felt for me today. Yesterday was partly cloudy so I wore my Cuenca before the storm.
73d8f65d23bb67e4e851820132551765.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jackm

One of the Regulars

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Better weather than yesterday, but still wintery. Gala Forest Deerstalker
P1220873 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Made in Galashiels Scotland
P1220872 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Is everyone planning a super day? Personally I'm just shooting for so-so.
1-7-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I'm going to bake up some biscuits later and have them with some sausage gravy. That might move the day rating up to excellent.

Let's have a hat show?

Michael
Gee whiz, Michael, you look great EVERY DOGGONE DAY! Very sharp, sir!

i-r32HJTP-L.jpg

i-fsSnSL3-L.jpg
Keep doing those stretching exercises, that is about the only thing that helps me. We are all supplied with food and Schnapps for the ice storm. Nothing yet at 7:00 am, but soon. I'll probably wear different hats around the house today, not going outside if I can help it. Stay warm and safe my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran