Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Matt, I've always taken the position that you should have at least as many Well days as Sick days.

Great Vita-Burg.

Off to a meeting in the Dalton Waverly

209d051efbf7630b4646d21be5ae8c67.jpg
1acd555b1a50c62f42df174bc120a463.jpg
9e1e2a16f232ee5b57cc60341849bea6.jpg

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
What a color combination! Wow!

Yes! Great hat-tie colour co-ordination there :) love it!

Thank you, Celia!

Looks like a fun day out, great picture!

Nice boot, you can screw your leg back on now :) i like the matching ribbon and binding on your hat.

Beautiful brown homburg! That bow looks nice too...

The sun finally came out this morning! Unfortunately it didn't last and it started raining again in the afternoon, but it's the best we've had in a while. Still very windy, so I needed a wind-proof hat - Borsalino homburg it is! For once I even remembered to take a picture while the sky was still blue :)

image_zpsgcymtwsw.jpeg

Very nice Borsalino, and nice picture! What is it's vintage?

Celia

A-List Customer
A black hat, a blue sky and a face in shade. That is a very tall order for the camera and photographer. Beautiful job! From what we can see, the Borsalino homburg is a great look for you.
Thank you very much, that is kind of you. Black hats are always a challenge to capture on camera. I always enjoy your pictures of your seemingly endless collection of black hats (and other colours too of course).

Thank you, Celia!

Very nice Borsalino, and nice picture! What is it's vintage?
I'm not sure to be honest. Here are some pictures of the inside, if you'd care to make an educated guess. The liner's sewn in, not glued.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
The sun finally came out this morning! Unfortunately it didn't last and it started raining again in the afternoon, but it's the best we've had in a while. Still very windy, so I needed a wind-proof hat - Borsalino homburg it is! For once I even remembered to take a picture while the sky was still blue :)

image_zpsgcymtwsw.jpeg
Great hat!
Love the side dents.

May sunshine come your way again asap.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Looks like a fun day out, great picture!

Nice boot, you can screw your leg back on now :) i like the matching ribbon and binding on your hat.

Beautiful brown homburg! That bow looks nice too...

image_zpsgcymtwsw.jpeg
Thanks Celia! Sorry I forgot to send the blue sky by express mail!
You look great in a burg, it would seem that the Homburg Hombres have some stiff-brimmed competition from the Homburg Hotties!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ