Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mm25

One Too Many
Resistol I just put a ribbon and bow on.
SJ8OZXM.jpg
SVED7Yz.jpg
qeEowyF.jpg

I love it. Please post a few more pics of it.

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
It's finished! This is the 3X Resistol Pendleton Navy Blue again. I cleaned up the hat band and it's now sewn on. The red liner and the red sweat bow have also been cleaned up like new and are now in the hat. Also the size tag and the manufacturer's label have been re-attached. I have those pictures to post in the Conversion Corral but I'll do that Thursday when I'm off work and more rested. Meanwhile, here's a couple more head shots of the hat....

Navy_Blue_4.jpg

Navy_Blue_5.jpg

Thanks again, Michael R!
Holy cow, that thing is a work of art!!! You are an artist with all these conversions! Your work is fantastic and that is one hell of a hat!

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
Thanks Philo. I'm sure this hat will see a lot of head time, though it may be a bit lightweight for full on winter wear. After seeing the color that Matt's mirtillo nutria was showing this morning I had to take a few more photos and see if I could find any hint of that.
IMG_7640 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
That was about the best I could see in the purple area.
IMG_7641 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And that on the blue end.
IMG_7632 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's apparent color seems to be strongly affected by the lighting and what other colors are around it.
IMG_7631 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_7646 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_7636 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael
A very sharp looking Chameleon Homburg Michael! It looks better and better in every different light setting :)

Jeremy T Garner

Practically Family
In keeping with my policy of wearing a different hat to each day of my class at PSU, today's choice is my older Mallory Derby. It is probably pre-war, with the 1823 date and beautiful liner. There are a few "older" students in the class (senior auditors) that have appreciated by hats this term. I wear the hats for them, not the kids who could care less.

View attachment 92497 View attachment 92498
Phenomenal Derby Mike!!! Seeing this hat of yours only reminds me why I pulled the trigger on my early Mallory Derby! I must humbly admit that you wear yours better than I do. This one truly suits you my friend! Top notch :)

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
In keeping with my policy of wearing a different hat to each day of my class at PSU, today's choice is my older Mallory Derby. It is probably pre-war, with the 1823 date and beautiful liner. There are a few "older" students in the class (senior auditors) that have appreciated by hats this term. I wear the hats for them, not the kids who could care less.

View attachment 92497 View attachment 92498
too good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk