Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few shots from the past Xmas week:

Visit to Old Warden Aerodrome, Shuttleworth Collection with a Lee Adventurer. The airfield is a time warp back to a biplane era, with every single aircraft from a 1909 Bleriot to a Sea Hurricane in flying condition.

dca18490201cee030df643f260788147.jpg

Bumper cars with a Mossant

8e2ebf0d90e569ecdb2be6b8e41faeb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Met up with my local hatter for the first time today, Marcel Rodrigues also of the Lounge. Commissioned a hat for my wife and left a few with him for some TLC, am wearing a Penney’s Marathon.

6f4c6e3ea44099f84d404b4f827e0626.jpg
Very stylish, Christophe. Great pics.

Another of my conversions this cold Saturday. This Stagecoach has been taken apart and converted by three different people with me being the last to work on it.

Alan_Ladd_China_Resistol_3.jpg

Alan_Ladd_China_Resistol_5.png

Alan_Ladd_China_Resistol_6.png

Alan_Ladd_China_Resistol_7.png

Some Sha Na Na. I used to watch these guys when they had their own variety on television back in the '70s

and this 7up commercial from the early '70s

Great work, Terry! Love these pics with the hat on the old radio.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Back from my sojourn to the north country. Only to find I dragged the cold weather along with me. -11 degrees F here this morning while I was out shoveling some of the 6 or 8" of snow that fell while I was gone.
DSCN7658 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Wearing my made by me cap in Lil Rascals mode.
12-31-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And numerous other pieces of cold weather gear. Lovely day.

I trust everyone had a fine Christmas and are looking to ring in the New Year in fine fettle,
Michael

DOGMAN

One Too Many
And absolutely frigid day, literally and figuratively. -5 outside. Went to a funeral today for one of my oldest and closest friends who was taken on Christmas in a senseless act of violence.
Some things I'll never understand. I wore a 60s Bee today.
View attachment 100259
Sorry Wess,lost my best friend in 2004.Still brings tears to my eyes when I think of him.I feel for you.

A few shots from the past Xmas week:

Visit to Old Warden Aerodrome, Shuttleworth Collection with a Lee Adventurer. The airfield is a time warp back to a biplane era, with every single aircraft from a 1909 Bleriot to a Sea Hurricane in flying condition.

dca18490201cee030df643f260788147.jpg

Bumper cars with a Mossant

8e2ebf0d90e569ecdb2be6b8e41faeb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great photos Christophe! The Shuttleworth collection is on my bucket list, I would be in heaven seeing these historic aircraft. Maybe we could do the collection together someday.

Back from my sojourn to the north country. Only to find I dragged the cold weather along with me. -11 degrees F here this morning while I was out shoveling some of the 6 or 8" of snow that fell while I was gone.
DSCN7658 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Wearing my made by me cap in Lil Rascals mode.
12-31-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
And numerous other pieces of cold weather gear. Lovely day.

I trust everyone had a fine Christmas and are looking to ring in the New Year in fine fettle,
Michael
That parka looks like the kind I wore at Elmendorf AFB Alaska in the 1970s. Thirty below on the flightline humping F4 Phantoms, it just barely kept me alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80