Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
532BBD50-CF4C-4045-91B1-E2CB1952A719.jpeg
Happy fourth of July! Cool morning, so a little felt, before the blazes of hell arrive this afternoon. Stetson Gun Club.
025612e62c134bd05048364af5bf1148.jpg
979c860c6f9b590866e5a88a90828a86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ala this:

MondoFW

Practically Family
Happy 4th of July folks. Nothing could be more patriotic than a straw boater today. c1940 Pedigree boater made for a men's store in Olympia Washington. They installed a store logo ribbon. The manufacture tag shows that it was made by Pedigree hats. It is early 20th Century based on the style of logo installed. I'll be switching out with my other straws throughout the day at our Theater Family BBQ. These people appreciate my hats!

View attachment 125374 View attachment 125375 View attachment 125376
Happy fourth Red, and a wonderful boater too. Interestingly, the liner and sweatband look more modern. Either way, a fitting choice for Independence Day. Have a good one--Wish I could represent my old Stetson boater today!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Perfect tone of blue for the patriotic ensemble today Michael. I just love that Marathon, one of my favorites! Happy and safe 4th to you my friend.
Thanks Red.

Happy 4th of July folks. Nothing could be more patriotic than a straw boater today. c1940 Pedigree boater made for a men's store in Olympia Washington. They installed a store logo ribbon. The manufacture tag shows that it was made by Pedigree hats. It is early 20th Century based on the style of logo installed. I'll be switching out with my other straws throughout the day at our Theater Family BBQ. These people appreciate my hats!

View attachment 125374 View attachment 125375 View attachment 125376
Super looking boater. Just love that one. Hope you are having a fine theatre picnic today.

Back from my bike ride. Man, it's a swamp out there.
DSCN2670 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Nike cotton flat cap
DSCN2672 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's not quite that hazy, my camera lens fogged as soon as I brought it out of the AC. Close thing though.
DSCN2674 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Happy 4th,
Michael

I got a huge pack of hats from Holland, yesterday. Not so much time to have a good relationship with the "new" arrive.
Some were part of the exchange with Stefan, others were from Italy to be renewed and embellished.
Today, with more time, I have to show the first one, let's start with seasonal hats
View attachment 125226 This is a common panama found online that has been put in perfect order by Penumbra Hats. The hat has a new shape, a new ribbon with a bow and a well-made sweatband, thanks to the skilful work of Fleur
View attachment 125227
You will find the complete description of each operation made in next days on the appropriate thread dedicated to the new hats from Netherlands
View attachment 125228
I must say that the wait was worth a pack of hats restored with great quality
View attachment 125229
More to come.
Have a nice day
Fleur did a great job on that one, Daniele. Brings the hat to a higher level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo