Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
mingoslim, I notice that, among other things you are a performer and are interested in guitars. When you release your next cd, that shot would make a great album cover!

Alan, Looking very PROSPEROUS, but in a humble sort of way.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Today, for church, one of my Stetson Temples. I got caught in a terrific downpour, but it came through just fine! The color of this one is "SAGE." Depending on the light source, it can look dark grey, brown, or even slightly green.

P1050176.jpg

mingoslim

Practically Family
Thanks for the compliment . . .

J.T.Marcus said:
mingoslim, I notice that, among other things you are a performer and are interested in guitars. When you release your next cd, that shot would make a great album cover!

Alan, Looking very PROSPEROUS, but in a humble sort of way.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

The hat would look great, no doubt. But I wouldn't want my ugly mug on the cover lol

Viper Man

Banned
Great hats, everyone! I am still waiting in the queue for my VS hat but I am leaning heavily towards a "Tropic-aire" or "Artlite" now. Today I am wearing my Open Road...

315149274.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
J.T.Marcus said:

:eek:fftopic: Yeah, there's talent on this site for sure. Picture this: Mingoslim and Spellflower dueling away on guitars with me on harmonica and vocals. We could get together down here in Florida for a jam and call ourselves "The SweatBand"!
lol

DrQuest

Familiar Face
Now THAT is a very nice hat. Nice "Indiana Jones" look there.

Excellent photography as well. I like the way it's lit.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DrQuest said:
... Excellent photography as well. I like the way it's lit.

I was going to say that but you beat me to it. It is a very well composed shot. Every once in a while i can take one like that, but it has way more to do with luck than skill. :)

Nice picture (and nice hat).

Yohanes

One of the Regulars
Caparzo, with all due respect, sorry if this offend you, but I have an impression that the Fed looks too big, at least when viewed from the front. The crown dominates your head extremely, as if your head is being eaten by the Fed. Maybe either you try another bash, such as lowering the crown or you should gain more weight. But that's just my opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy