Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Peters Bros.:)

P9110004-1.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Peters Bros.:)

P9110004-1.jpg

That's still a great looking hat.

You were the guy and that was the hat that made think I needed to start buying hats with taller, straighter crowns and wider brims. Now look what you've done! :eek: :eusa_doh: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I can only thank you.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
That's still a great looking hat.

You were the guy and that was the hat that made think I needed to start buying hats with taller, straighter crowns and wider brims. Now look what you've done! :eek: :eusa_doh: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I can only thank you.
:whistling :eusa_booh That's ok I blamed you for ordering a Campdraft! I won't even start on the 2 you have coming from majormoore!:D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
:whistling :eusa_booh That's ok I blamed you for ordering a Campdraft! I won't even start on the 2 you have coming from majormoore!:D

I figured out last night my wife doesn't know about those two yet. :eek: Heck, I thought she did!
When she saw the Campdraft she asked me if that was the one I wore the plastic thing on my head for. The plastic thing was Art's conformer. She looked at me funny when I told her no and that was for another hat from Art. I may have to move into my truck when she finds out I have 2 coming from the Major too. But the Major told me it's better to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission. lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda