Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Jim, What can I say? OUTSTANDING!

Douglas, The Mallory is Magnificent!

Gene, I like what you've done the black Milan. I have four and just can't decide whether to wear them or not. Guess I'll have to post some pictures, grab a beer, don some kevlar, and get ready for the flack.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
jimmy the lid said:
Wil -- IMHO, without a doubt, that is the best photo you have posted on the Lounge to date. It allows us to see your head and face in proportion to the rest of you without that close-up distortion that seemed to be going on with your previous "self-photos." And, best of all, we can see how the hat fits into the whole picture (so to speak...;)).

All that being said, I think that a taller crown and wider brim work really well for you. That Sovereign looks great. :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

I have to agree with Jimmy and the fellas. That hat looks wonderful and I think it is the best we've seen on you Wil. Fantastic:eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
DOUGLAS said:
DSCN8328.jpg
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

grey ghost

One of the Regulars
nce rainbow , what is the hat,
great sunglasses what are they

shoelessjoe said:
Though the rainbow's definitely no Champ, both the hat and the friend who gave it to me certainly are ... many thanks, RBH!

Today ... on the South Platte River (Cheesman Canyon)
IMG_1733-1.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Optimo stingy outside the Kabukiza

Kabukiza is the principal theater in Tokyo for the traditional kabuki drama form. It opened in 1889, and is one of the city's finest extant examples of Meiji-era construction using Western materials in traditional Japanese architectural styles. The building was originally constructed as the Tokyo residence of the Hosokawa clan of Kumamoto (ex prime minister of the 1990`s).

January2009008-3.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
IC, that looks absolutely great. No kidding. I can't believe that you had the courage to take on a project like that -- but you really did a nice job. So, do you have the bug now?

Cheers,
JtL

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
IC, that looks absolutely great. No kidding. I can't believe that you had the courage to take on a project like that -- but you really did a nice job. So, do you have the bug now?

Cheers,
JtL
:D Bzzzzz.
I still have to do Dee's hat and I am thinking of doing my open road straw. Then I may hand do the Boss of the Plains...:eusa_doh: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy