Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Jauntyone said:
So many great hats lately!

I wore my Campdraft to-day. I love this hat but I think the brim is just a tiny bit too wide for me. Still, it's one of my favorites.
usa047-1.jpg
This is your best hat ever!
Thats just my 2 cent!!!!
You look great in it! :eusa_clap

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
Still Wearing It

My new Akubra Stylemaster. Wore it this weekend to a High School Band Competition (yeah, I'm a Band Dad) and the 10% chance turned into an all day slow, soaking, drizzle with sleet mixed in. I had a warm dry head all day.

101_1637.JPG

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
On the temple trial again in my Panizza. Had to cancel a Panizza order this week from RMR as they had made a mistake on their site, but got a VS coming any day soon...stay tuned...;)

October2009004-1.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
I use a Nikon SLR. You don`t have to spend much money to get a good pic...buying a used or old new stock can get you a nice camera for the price of a hat or two... I`m working on building a web site focussing on shrines and temples...will take some time before I can launch it and provide an address...but working on technique at weekends...Nice hat you have, btw

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jauntyone said:
I wore my Campdraft to-day. I love this hat but I think the brim is just a tiny bit too wide for me. Still, it's one of my favorites.
usa047-1.jpg

J-1, don't say that too loudly; Gene may be lurking! :D I think it looks great!

NY_Confidential

Familiar Face
daizawaguy said:
I use a Nikon SLR. You don`t have to spend much money to get a good pic...buying a used or old new stock can get you a nice camera for the price of a hat or two... I`m working on building a web site focussing on shrines and temples...will take some time before I can launch it and provide an address...but working on technique at weekends...Nice hat you have, btw

Oh, touche! This Mallory is just my knock-around hat.. It's wool felt so I beat up on it more than I would the others.

I do really like that hat you've got there-- Very smart with the pants and boots- I have a tan hat that I can't wear (self-conscious) because I don't have brown shoes! And I want a brown hat next! At first I didn't like brown, normally I hate anything brown, because I'm naturally tan.. but.. I'm realizing, brown looks very classic in many of the photos I'm looking at on here!

Your pic also reminds me.. time to go buy more of those vests to cover my long sleeved fitted's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran