Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. 'H' said:
I am wearing my Campdraft a lot these days. I think it goes perfectly with my FQHH brown Aero.

IMG_1568-1.jpg
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Torpedo said:
For Christmas day I am wearing for the first time my new old Keith Scott (Dundee) homburg...
HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY!

DSC_0892-1.jpg

Great look for Christmas day! :eusa_clap I want some of the bubbly! :eusa_clap

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Al Niente

Familiar Face
Torpedo said:
For Christmas day I am wearing for the first time my new old Keith Scott (Dundee) homburg...

DSC_0892-1.jpg

we need to make this the "official" holiday picture. Great job Torpedo!

To all on the board on this thread, all I can say is that you are all an inspiration! So many hats.....so little time!

I am recovering from shoulder surgery (rotator cuff..one week out) so I have not been able to post many responses to the wonderful hats that are presented here. I wish all of you a Happy Holiday Season and a Happy New Year filled with lots of vingage/new HATS!:D

Jabos

A-List Customer
What a fedora is made for!!! Art Fawcett saved me from the elements yesterday! I know those of you "up north" are used to this type of weather, but we rarely get snow in Oklahoma. This is gonna be known as the great blizzard of '09! The regular weight felt got icy and wet, but kept its shape. Warm? After I shoveled out drifts in front of my garage, my head was soaked with sweat. It keeps you warm! I'll bet High Pockets will have some hat pics, unless he was stranded somewhere! The interstate highways were all closed.
026-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Jabos said:
What a fedora is made for!!! Art Fawcett saved me from the elements yesterday! I know those of you "up north" are used to this type of weather, but we rarely get snow in Oklahoma. This is gonna be known as the great blizzard of '09! The regular weight felt got icy and wet, but kept its shape. Warm? After I shoveled out drifts in front of my garage, my head was soaked with sweat. It keeps you warm! I'll bet High Pockets will have some hat pics, unless he was stranded somewhere! The interstate highways were all closed.
026-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Great pic! I went through the same thing last weekend! :)

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
mayserwegener said:
Great pic! I went through the same thing last weekend! :)

I love the snow pics - this time last year we were on the Amtrak crossing the Rockies from Denver to Grand Junction. This year it's cloudless and sunny in Seattle.

I wore the Santa Claus hat today, but wore the 1920's Sarnoff-Irving fuzzy hat last night:

SarnoffFedMeMed.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Borsalino velour

DSCF1844.jpg

Heading out to Christmas dinner at dear friends' house in my new-to-me Borsalino tam and a vintage muskrat jacket. Merry Christmas to all!

Sue

RBH

Bartender
Jabos said:
026-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Now that is great cold weather wear!!!!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo said:

DSC_0892-1.jpg

Great style for Christmas Day Torpedo! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Mr. Paladin

Jabos said:
026-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Great shot, Jabos! We had snow and lots of miserable ice here last evening and night too. Took me three hours to make a 45 minute drive last night on some really treacherous roads around northeast Ft. Worth back to the North Dallas area. Merry Christmas to you and the family!

Mr. Paladin

ScottF said:
I love the snow pics - this time last year we were on the Amtrak crossing the Rockies from Denver to Grand Junction. This year it's cloudless and sunny in Seattle.

I wore the Santa Claus hat today, but wore the 1920's Sarnoff-Irving fuzzy hat last night:

SarnoffFedMeMed.jpg

Nice long-hair Scott; perfect for this time of year. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR