Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Playboy

Similar to the one posted by djgo-cat-go last week. Perhaps a touch lighter in color. When I saw the light hit it this morning I just had to snap the picture. :)

PBC6s.jpg

Dreispitz

One Too Many
zetwal said:
Similar to the one posted by djgo-cat-go last week. Perhaps a touch lighter in color. When I saw the light hit it this morning I just had to snap the picture. :)

PBC6s.jpg

Very nice hat and picture! It conveys a lot of atmosphere! In particular I like the light-play and the way the teardrop crease is echoed by the corner lines of the bed. You have it all: squares, circles and triangles. Excellent!

stlenney

New in Town
zetwal said:

PBC6s.jpg

That's a cool photo and a cool hat.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Borsalino day

Fresh snow and lots of hoar so I'm back to the Borso Napolitano:
100_0231.jpg

Everyone looking so great I thought I'd try and join the club.
Also reworking the rear of the diamond a touch to try and lower the back of the crown. Looks a little too square for my taste when seen in profile.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Whewwww!

gtdean48 said:
Trying to get back to doing my noon walk about. This is outside of a closed funeral home on Spring St in Midtown Atlanta, just barely above freezing!!!
First thing I saw, other than the great Strat, was "Moon walk!" and I thought: oh well, you see... [huh]

:eusa_doh: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Just freezing here in the far north:D

CRH

Call Me a Cab
180s

Never mind the Campdraft. You've seen it plenty. I'm posting to show a pair of 180s. It's 22 deg. F with a 17 MPH N wind. Quite cozy walking the dog.

hpim2090z.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Scott Wood said:
Fresh snow and lots of hoar so I'm back to the Borso Napolitano:
100_0231.jpg

Everyone looking so great I thought I'd try and join the club.
Also reworking the rear of the diamond a touch to try and lower the back of the crown. Looks a little too square for my taste when seen in profile.
I agree with Bringing the back down, a little rake will look better.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner