Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Richman Brothers

I made the rounds of the local thrift stores today looking for hats, and hoped my RB thin-ribbon would bring me luck.

4338025735_8d4bb14b24.jpg

It didn't...

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
I hope that Stratoliner makes it to Monteagle Mr P !!! :eusa_clap

Its coming for sure. I am hoping to get some assistance with making the brim behave a bit better. It is so thin and soft, it does not yield well to my coarse touch, I am afraid.

Mr. Paladin

Salty O'Rourke said:
I made the rounds of the local thrift stores today looking for hats, and hoped my RB thin-ribbon would bring me luck.

4338025735_8d4bb14b24.jpg

It didn't...

Man, you used up lots of your luck just with that Richman Bros. It is sweet!

Mr. Paladin

indycop said:
Wore my peters bros. indy custom to take the dogs to the beach, and my federation to Island Girl this evening.

k-1.jpg

d.jpg

Relaxed in the PB and more so in the FED! And with the cigars, way nice! :eusa_clap

Big_e

Practically Family
J B said:
Once again, I am wearing my Akubra Federation. Wore earlier to and fro church, and out during my walk.

dsc001033.jpg

Mr. J B That hat suits you well and looks like the perfect outdoor hat.
Ernest

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Its coming for sure. I am hoping to get some assistance with making the brim behave a bit better. It is so thin and soft, it does not yield well to my coarse touch, I am afraid.
I heard Gene is shopping for a new pair of scissors!:eek: lol lol

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Big_e said:
Mr. J B That hat suits you well and looks like the perfect outdoor hat.
Ernest

Thank you kind sir! Yes, it sure is a perfect casual/outdoor hat for me, but even dressier, with a sport coat, tie, dress shirt, and slacks, it looks good! Recently, I have begun to slightly tilt the hat down towards my right, following Mr. Alden's advice here:

http://dresswithstyle.com/

Most of the time, I wear it straight, but a little tilt does look good. :)

Chinaski said:
Deputy, I like a green lid, and that Campdraft looks great with the shirt. Fine work out there!
Thanks, Chinaski. My wife hates the shirt but it is nice a warm & a good chore shirt. My Carhartt chore coat is a dark olive & goes well with the green CD too. Who knew I'd be so color coordinated shoveling horse poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy