Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Spy VS Spy

The boss is keeping six:
SUNP0006.jpg

while I try out a new gum pack video/still spy cam on getting a noggin shot:
SUNP0004.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Scott Wood said:
The boss is keeping six:
while I try out a new gum pack video/still spy cam on getting a noggin shot:
SUNP0004.jpg

Nice one, Scott. You picked up several good hats of late. Sorry about the extra snow....

Musashi

One of the Regulars
Daizawaguy, any chance you can point me to more info on how to do that awesome photo technique? Is it 'in camera', a photoshop filter, or some serious by-hand magic? If its a filter, im practically ready to buy!

Thanks!

daizawaguy said:
Outside hat shop Overide...

March2010015_6_7_tonemapped.jpg

Selvaggio

One of the Regulars
Musashi said:
Daizawaguy, any chance you can point me to more info on how to do that awesome photo technique? Is it 'in camera', a photoshop filter, or some serious by-hand magic? If its a filter, im practically ready to buy!

Thanks!

I'll let Daizawaguy answer for his specific shot, but the technique is called High Dynamic Range - search HDR on Flickr and you will see some examples and discussions of the many ways to achieve it.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
3X version of the Stetson Vogue...

[IMGhttp://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w103/mojohaiku/3XVogue.jpg[/IMG]

Cheers,
JtL

Ebay inspiration? I haven't seen that one in a long time. Fantastic. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Big_e

Practically Family
Cracker said:

I love that hat and the color too. I found a Resistol outlet store here in Dallas. It's in Mesquite actually by Forest Ln and Marion, that sells alot of Dobbs. I'm no authority in hats but there were different kinds of Dobbs hats and Resistol hats. I didn't buy anything 'cause their selection of straw hats was slim and that's what I'm really shopping for at this time of year. They had the nice fur felts at the front of the store and wool felts at the rear.
Ernest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot