Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
I think it makes the transition just fine. :D

029zaw.jpg

Looking great Rusty, and I can't help but notice when comparing the two pictures that your face lights up when the bibs go on.:D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
bolthead said:
I have to agree Rob, no offense but, that lid looks way too small for you, as well does the other stingy. I think you should definitely try a taller, untapered crown, with a much wider brim, at least over 2 1/2" or more.

This just my opinion, but I think you'll find out that many other loungers will agree.

I gots to agree Bolt. Rob you could get away with a pretty substantial hat and look great in it. I'd be curious to see a picture of you in a hat like Bolthead described side by side with one of the current ones, I'm guessing you may be surprised at how good it would look.

Ledfeather

New in Town
the one in my avatar. stetson gun club 1100. circa mid 60's im guessing. the liner is gold with ducks flying on it. showed it to a couple vintage clothes people, and i could tell they didnt know anymore than i did. could also tell they wanted it.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
We were in Cleveland today and decided to pick up lunch at Presti's Bakery in Little Italy and bring it up to Lakeview Cemetery, a beautiful victorian park of a cemetery.

lunch
DSC_00012.jpg

feeding the fish in the lake where the ashes of Elliot Ness were scattered
DSC_0018-2.jpg

Ness' memorial
DSC_0106.jpg

Rockefellers do it bigger.
John D.'s stone (coins placed by visitors in hopes on increasing their own fortunes)
DSC_0055.jpg

the family memorial
DSC_0145.jpg

for scale
DSC_0148.jpg

These are at the James Garfield Memorial - where I proposed to my wife - but which was closed today.
DSC_0082.jpg

Stetson 25
DSC_0096.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Guys.....

Mr. Paladin said:
Me too. Great color and ribbon design. You look great in a wide brim! :arated:
Dguy, that must've been taken in a mirror, ur on the wrong side of the car.....lmao. :D I know, I know. :rolleyes:

Lefty , keep those amazing shots of you and your better 1/2 coming, i really enjoy them, a lot. :eusa_clap What camera are you using these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR