Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what hat I'm wearing today

John Cronyn

New in Town
150c1e8fd52c318727c3ccf0f74f8fe5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Cronyn

New in Town
Hi John. Excellent straw! Do tell some details about your hat.

For future reference, there is a big thread going in the Hats section of the forum about what hats we're all wearing each day:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/what-hat-are-you-wearing-today.19520/page-6925

NOT MUCH DETAIL TO TELL. EXCEPT ITS A GIFT FROM MY DAUGHTER ON HER VISIT TO PANAMA. I LIKE IT FOR ITS SIMPLICITY AND ITS COMFORTABLE FOR SUMMER WEAR.
I NEED HELP ON GETTING TO THESE OTHER THREADS ON THIS SITE. LIKE " WHAT HAT ARE YOU WEARING " FOR EXAMPLE. IT IS LIKE A GOOD DREAM SEEING ALL THESE WONDERFUL LIDS!

NOT MUCH DETAIL TO TELL. EXCEPT ITS A GIFT FROM MY DAUGHTER ON HER VISIT TO PANAMA. I LIKE IT FOR ITS SIMPLICITY AND ITS COMFORTABLE FOR SUMMER WEAR.
I NEED HELP ON GETTING TO THESE OTHER THREADS ON THIS SITE. LIKE " WHAT HAT ARE YOU WEARING " FOR EXAMPLE. IT IS LIKE A GOOD DREAM SEEING ALL THESE WONDERFUL LIDS!

When you log onto the site, click on "New Posts" in the upper right quadrant. That will show you active threads which have been updated since your last visit. What Hat are you Wearing Today is one of the most active and you'll usually see it. Other than that follow Apparel > Hats and start cruising the individual threads. Read the introductory threads in the top section first (stickies). They'll help you navigate.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff