Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what in the word is going on here?

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Midwest Boater said:
my guess was the guy is bidding it up himself with another account , and was just stuck selling the same hat over and over because he wont pay himself. if anyone is falling for this it really is sad...in a funny way.
I think it would be cheap at twice the price.

WideBrimm

A-List Customer
gtdean48 said:
The spelling & grammar attest to the authenticity & quality of this merchandise = "IF NOT WANT TO PAY DON´T BID,BECOUSE SELL IN EBAY IT´S TIME LOST AND MONEY!!!!"

This fellow most certainly does not use the Queen's English lol

navarre_au

New in Town
danofarlington said:
I think it would be cheap at twice the price.

Well - if it "was" a real one - seems somone set the benchmark at around 46 times the current ebay listing - at the auction of his memorabilia this weekend - I just posted a link to an article mentioning his white Fedora going for some 56K - wowzers.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
It would seem that there will be several dozen, or maybe hundred, nincompoops around the world who will be glibly telling their friends "I have Michael Jackson's hat!". They'll display it right next to their deed for the Brooklyn Bridge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart