Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your eye color?

Ladies, what color are your eyes?

• Total voters

*martini*time*

A-List Customer
My eyes are freakishly blue. i get asked at least a couple times a week if i wear colored contacts, and i do not. My eyes are one of my favorite things about me. They are a really really dark blue, but with certain eyeshadows they become lighter. My dads eyes are like really light blue, and my mom's are hazel...so i wonder where i came in! and my eyes haven't changed as i've gotten older, they are the same color as the day i was born.

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I feel so left out there is no category for me....:(

eye_popping_large.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I have blue-grey also, but whether they look blue or grey depends on what I'm wearing and how I've done my makeup.

Shirin

A-List Customer
My sisters eyes are grey-blue. Mine used to be that way when I was younger, as I got older they got darker. Now they're like, a bright blue jean color. This my my natural eye color.
2456247472_8e7c26a34a.jpg

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Shirin, that's very beautiful! When I was younger I badly wanted to have blue eyes, maybe to fit in, Denmark is stuffed with blue eyed, fair haired people and there I always was with my Pocahontas hair. Now it's fine. :)

Shirin

A-List Customer
My dad was in the Air Force and said out of all the places he had been, he loved Denmark the most. Something about the women there I think?!
Thanks Laura. I do like them, but sometimes when I'm out with my husbands family, I am the only blue eyed person in the bunch ,then *I* stand out as the foreigner.:rolleyes:

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
I have grey eyes, now if they are grey-blue or grey-green depends on their mood. lol.

It's kinda funny though, I think my eyes are grey, my mother says their blue, and my dad swears they're green.

When they look green I look FREAKY. I think it's mainly because I've never gotten a photo of them when they're actually green.I look like a zombie!

my eyes are my favorite feature though. I think its neat, I have a freckle IN my eye :D

green
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm29/Caity_Lynn_Susan/P7040548.jpg
blue
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm29/Caity_Lynn_Susan/P6190391.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Plain old brown.

But, I have these incredibly long eyelashes that women seem to lose their minds over. [huh]

Can you trim eyelashes?

Caity Lynn

Practically Family
^ don't you dare.:eusa_doh: Think, alot of women go crazy for "dreamy, deep, soulful, chocolate eyes." wreathed by thick lashes, you could give Orlando Bloom a run for his money. :rolleyes:

why would you want to trim lovely eyelashes?

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Barrelhouse said:
Not hazel or umber and certainly nothing as exotic as green or violet but brown.....very plain, very ordinary brown.

lol. Yes, that's me too. Dark brown but not quite verging on black.

Only thing that makes it more interesting is that I was golden blonde when I was younger and it's quite unusual to have a brown-eyed blonde. Now my hair's darker but still has natural golden streaks.

If I had the choice, I'd wish for green eyes like my Dutch Oma (grandmother) She has beautiful green eyes. According to my Opa (grandfather), I was supposed to have green eyes. I wish!

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
Miss Sis said:
lol. Yes, that's me too. Dark brown but not quite verging on black.

Only thing that makes it more interesting is that I was golden blonde when I was younger and it's quite unusual to have a brown-eyed blonde. Now my hair's darker but still has natural golden streaks.

If I had the choice, I'd wish for green eyes like my Dutch Oma (grandmother) She has beautiful green eyes. According to my Opa (grandfather), I was supposed to have green eyes. I wish!

I had blonde curly hair when I was a kid, which is what my dad had when he was a kid. Now that I'm older, it's dark brown, but a good portion of it has fallen out. lol

Miss Sis

One Too Many
My hair is still quite light and 'golden'. I find often those who were very blonde when they were young go darker than the darker blondes as they age. My BF was ash blonde but is now darker than me.

My best friend always says she is jealous that I have an 'unusual hair/eye combo' (as she puts it). She is similar hair colour but blue eyed, which she always says is too 'obvious'. Meaning, she'd prefer a less common combination herself. Bless her, she's good for the ego! lol.

Really, I'd prefer to be a brunette, but I hate dying my hair, so it stays it's natural colour.

Lillemor

One Too Many
Purple eye shadow = My eyes appear brown.
Pink eye shadow = My eyes appear black.
Green eye shadow = My eyes appear brown but not as obviously as with purple eyeshadow.
Blue eye shadow = My eyes appear black.
Natural medium/dark shades = My eyes appear brown and enhanced.
Natural nude/light shades = My eyes appear black but larger than ^.
Black eyeliner = Eye is enhanced.
Bright/light eyeliner = Eye appears larger.

I prefer purple, pink, blue, white/golden, plum, and gold eyeshadow.
Spices from Chanel is a nice eye quad combination though. The pale pink and the plum suits me best.

All is fine all depending on the effect I want.

There was a girl in school I didn't actually like but she had a beautiful combination of light blonde hair and deep brown doe eyes though her eyes weren't as dark as mine. I didn't want her to think that I admired her so I always glared at her.lol

All my life I've been accused of being asleep with my eyes open because they're so dark. I'm getting really tired of that one!:mad: I think both my eyes and hair are getting lighter with age and I'm not sure I like it.

miserabelle

One of the Regulars
Mine are either sort of icy blue, or a grey blue... they seem to change a bit - it's probably just the light.

They've got flecks of amber in them though, so in a bright light they're really orangey. Kinda cool.

I'm so jealous of people with brown eyes though, I think they're gorgeous xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred