Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your eye color?

Ladies, what color are your eyes?

• Total voters

Shirin

A-List Customer
You must be that guy from the movie "Practical Magic" with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. She falls in love with that private investigator whose got one blue eye and one green eye. :D

Laura Chase

One Too Many
David Bowie has different colored eyes, but I think it's just because he hit his head and he's also blind on one of the eyes.

david-bowie-169.jpg

Anyway, I'm hazel. :) Brown with blotches of green.

3386395295_8cdf83780b.jpg

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
LizzieMaine said:
Hazel leaning to brown here -- sort of the color of the patches on the elbows of an old corduroy sport coat.
:eek:fftopic: Hazel Brown . . . that could be your nom de plume if you ever become a mystery writer.
Back on topic, I didn't realize which forum this was on till long after I voted. Actually, I am beautiful, in my own way. :p

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Mine are green with no brown but sometimes shades of gold. My brother lovingly calls that my "Reptilian look."

Other times they're a grayer green, but they're not what I would call gray. My sister has beautiful gray-blue eyes the colour of slate.

Celia Crowson

Familiar Face
For a long time I always thought my eyes were brown - but then a few years ago I had my skin looked at with a massive magnifier (dermatologist) and was informed I have hazel eyes - laughs! Shows how much I take notice. But I would say mine are brown/hazel.

Neany73

New in Town
Mine are blue, but a grey blue. As I get older they are going more grey too, when I was a child they were a strong turquiose blue!

Lillemor

One Too Many
zendy said:
Blue is in the lead. I did not expect that!

Strangely I did. Maybe it has something to do with what we mainly see around us? I really notice when someone doesn't have blue eyes or if they're something other than light blue or light grey/blue. Of course the results could change.:)

I've always been fascinated with eye colors and don't have a general favorite eye color. My eyes are brown-black and appear more one or the other color depending on the lighting. I think my eyes suit me best the more they appear to lean towards black though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy