Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your eye color?

Ladies, what color are your eyes?

• Total voters

kitfrances

New in Town
Who has got Golden eyes? I've never seen gold eyes before and I'd love to!

I'm often told that my eyes are amber coloured. They go quite lurid in direct sunlight and look a bit unsettling, but in shadow they are pretty dull and boring. I'm not really sure what colour to call them!

They're a bit close for comfort, but here are some pictures...

In natural light:
eye.png

Natural light plus flash:
eye4.jpg

(Sorry about the brightness, and the general unruliness of my face!)

And night time, just now in my room looking dark brown:
P4190184.jpg

Don't know if that qualifies!

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
I have green eyes. In dusky light they can look quite dark and bottle green, like this.
1-26.jpg

but in bright light they're quite light, with yellowish specks.
2-23.jpg

I've always always wanted brown eyes!! My mum had nearly black hair and brown eyes and olive skin, but I took after my dad who is super pale, freckly and blond with green eyes. I have always been so peeved that I didn't get my mum's colouring instead!
A few years ago I wore brown contact lenses for a while, but they made my eyes look unnatural and like doll's eyes! I guess I'm alright with my green eyes after all..

Isis

One of the Regulars
Mine are greyish blue. Quite unfair- my sister have truly sky-blue eyes and my son beautiful dark blue, but mine are some kind of dishwasher colour. My step-daughter have dark green eyes, a very unusual colour that I haven't seen on anyone else ever.
IMG_0181-1.jpg

Rue it is quite uncommon. I know very few people whith eyes like yours. Very pretty!

rue

Mine are greyish blue. Quite unfair- my sister have truly sky-blue eyes and my son beautiful dark blue, but mine are some kind of dishwasher colour. My step-daughter have dark green eyes, a very unusual colour that I haven't seen on anyone else ever.
IMG_0181-1.jpg
Isis you have beautiful eyes :)
Rue it is quite uncommon. I know very few people whith eyes like yours. Very pretty!

Rue, you have the most perfect eyes and eyebrows I have ever seen! You should be in make-up ads ;)

Thank you both.... especially on a day that I'm not feeling too pretty and mostly just old lol :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran