Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your favorite hat crease?

An interesting hat, VERY reminiscent of 50's early 60's TV westerns....... "Bradford ltd". Sweat proudly proclaims "Hand Creased".......lot of work went into this bash......so wonky I just had to buy it......

I like this a lot. Similar to that Pilgrim I bought recently.

34871456085_9a65b31632_z.jpg

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Finally, a crease and hat I'm proud to post on this thread. The Navy Gannon has it's diamond crease all steamed in and set for a while, I'm relatively happy with it. I suppose, it will be tweaked and fondled in subsequent wearings. View attachment 77060 View attachment 77061
That looks great, my Oregon Brother! I'm incredibly jealous of that hat of yours!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
This is not my doing. It's all on the hat. Portis Tissue Lite from @moontheloon arrived vis USPS this very afternoon and I'm so stoked with this felt! My first lite weight felt, my first thin ribbon. Suh-weet! I tried to change this up to a diamond crease, but it popped right back to this bumpy-edge (that's a highly technical term, BTW) c-crease. Good enough! She stays the way she wants to stay. Love at first sight!

i-m4H5fT2-X3.jpg

i-KWRWWJC.jpg

i-NssMPtT-X3.jpg

i-VTFwsSW.jpg

i-GsmZbXb.jpg

40Cal

One Too Many
This is not my doing. It's all on the hat. Portis Tissue Lite from @moontheloon arrived vis USPS this very afternoon and I'm so stoked with this felt! My first lite weight felt, my first thin ribbon. Suh-weet! I tried to change this up to a diamond crease, but it popped right back to this bumpy-edge (that's a highly technical term, BTW) c-crease. Good enough! She stays the way she wants to stay. Love at first sight!

i-m4H5fT2-X3.jpg

i-KWRWWJC.jpg

i-NssMPtT-X3.jpg

i-VTFwsSW.jpg

i-GsmZbXb.jpg
That's an excellent first thin ribbon , Doug! I have a few Portis hats. They are top notch . Looks great on you!

i-m4H5fT2-X3.jpg

i-KWRWWJC.jpg

i-NssMPtT-X3.jpg

i-VTFwsSW.jpg

i-GsmZbXb.jpg
That Portis knows what it wants. And is a real beauty. I like the casual but structured look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy