Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Simple, minimal, distinctive- this is why it is an all-time classic. What can beat this? Nothing really.
Should be every man's first jacket.
I have a thing for them too. I have two of them in 42 that I can layer, but I see how you can have 5. Some you can layer, some tighter. One recently went on eBay in size 44 - looked pretty much new...too large for me. My next target is a Sportster in size 40.

Alexlutov

A-List Customer
20200306_090202.jpg

Aero Cheyenne

Richard Hedd

New in Town
Richard (DICK ?) Hedd are you somewheres in Australia old mate ?

Several (multiple !) clues in the background of the photo !

Nice jacket by the way , I am a BIG Schott fan myself.

( Jacaranda/Gum tree/Hills hoist/Fibro fence/tiled roof/Federation brick/wall mounted hose )
Very good, couldn't have been more right! Only recently have gotten into the (quality) leather jacket game, and am obsessed with cross-zips at the moment, though I'm slowly venturing towards different styles as well. Nice to see a fellow Aussie! Thanks! :)

Richard Hedd

New in Town
Ive wanted one for years! They never show up in size 36/38. I wish they would do another run on these. One of the like 5-10 best things Schott has made in the 2000s.
A size 38 is the white whale for me, even a size 40 (my true size) feels like I'm wearing a 44. It really is a shame, as the leather is beautiful once it gets worn in. Wish it would fit me better. :(

dannyk

One Too Many
A size 38 is the white whale for me, even a size 40 (my true size) feels like I'm wearing a 44. It really is a shame, as the leather is beautiful once it gets worn in. Wish it would fit me better. :(
Well now I see if a 38 ever does pop who I will be battling with. May the highest bidder win! haha. But actually if you say a 40 feels large, then Im probably a 36. So maybe we wont be crossing swords after all. I really dont get why Schott cant make this for their own line. From everyone I know who owns it they say it crushes their own line. Now Schott has done some killer Horween jackets lately, and they do really cool stuff with like 3sixteen. But using their own leather and designs this has to be the best. But instead they did like two runs over the years for Legendary USA. I guarantee if they made this an actual Schott jacket they would sell out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points