Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vanson A2

6VP3zw2h.jpg
ALtaqXXh.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
QUOTE="ButteMT61, post: 2179315, member: 16378"]Hey! Glad to hear that you still have and use that. Amazing jackets.
I had three more that were new xxxl and I could not wear them due to losing weight. Those were the first three I gave to the coat drive three years back. Wear in good health my friend.[/QUOTE]

Yeah well mine gets me "Lumberjack Jokes" but I can layer underneath it because it's so loose on me now. It's a beater that I grab when I'm doing Winter work (garbage, shoveling, getting packages and mail) very useful! Needs an oil stain or two though for "character".

Worf

Stand By

One Too Many
It's been chilly all week here and the ELC RW B-6 has been on for weeks now on the early re-dawn dog walks and the snow arrived on Sunday ... and it's gotten colder and I've lifted out the Aero C-3 to go over it and it's a great combo and it was just okay this morning and it was -8C, which is good for a B-6, I think.
But I think that's its limit as the mercury continues to drop big-time over the next two days and the B-6 won't hack it, even with the C--3 ... so out will come the ELC RW B-3 for the first time tomorrow ! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum