Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Johnson Leathers M-120
image.jpg

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I briefly had on my ELC Irvin today but it got seriously nippy with a temperature of -18C with windchill so vintage styling was banished in favour of a Canada Goose Citadel parka for keeping warm.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aero FQHH Halfbelt
I'm still riding in to work everyday on my scooter. It was in the upper 20's today. Tomorrow will be the mid teens. As long as it's not icy and doesn't fall into the negative digits (which is very rare here) then I think I'll be good to ride through the Winter.
QlnV68zh.jpg
C8prih9h.jpg

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
1 Degree above ZERO today with a minus 8 Wind-chill. Viet Nam Vintage N3-B did the trick. Finally gettin' a chance to wear that baby and it's absolutely marvelous! Bulletproof, I felt like Spartacus!
Worf

I almost wore my Spiewak Golden Fleece N3-B today. I actually passed as I was just going to walk quickly from my car to my office and I wasn't sure if I needed it as it was going to warm up later in the day. I think I will break it out for tomorrow. It's kind of sad when 20 and sunny feels good - I guess it's all relative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany